Skip to content

??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??

The Browns Board
358 34 6.2k 1
  • Seems like our last laugher was again Cincinnati up in Cleveland when we were really bad might’ve been the one win season can’t recall but there was a game up in Cleveland where we just dominated the dog shit out of him and and we weren’t that good except for that game.

  • Your choice winners...

    selecting options on any of your post will allow you to delete them..

    Happy clean Reading!   

    We WIN OHIO BOYZ!

  • Focusing on Clowney and he may not be everything he wants was as a pass rusher but he is starting to run run

  • Your choice winners...

    selecting options on any of your post will allow you to delete them..

    Happy clean Reading!   

    We WIN OHIO BOYZ!

    @gumby73 said:

    Your choice winners...

    Happy clean Reading!

  • Hooray.

    game blouses.jpeg

  • Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili

  • Hooray.

    game blouses.jpeg

    @dutch-oven said:

    Game, blouses. 

    But I don’t wanna be A pirate.

  • Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili

    @tour2ma said:

    Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili

    So urban > hue ?  😆

  • Focusing on Clowney and he may not be everything he wants was as a pass rusher but he is starting to run run

    @tour2ma said:

    he may not be everything he wants was as a pass rusher

    3.5 sacks so far doesn't make me forget Vernon.. How's he doing with that rehab?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Walker is puzzling.  

    He's just not big enough to bang in the trenches.. he gets carried 2 yards with backs just falling forward

    @gumby73 said:

    He's just not big enough to bang in the trenches.. he gets carried 2 yards with backs just falling forward

    That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

  • @gumby73 said:

    He's just not big enough to bang in the trenches.. he gets carried 2 yards with backs just falling forward

    That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

    fuck yes what a nice beat down 

  • What ?   Nantz/Romo again next week at 1 ?

    @mjp28 said:

    What ?   Nantz/Romo again next week at 1 ?

    hope so 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

    shouldnt jok be back next week ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

    shouldnt jok be back next week ?

    @atom said:

    shouldnt jok be back next week ?

    I don't know what his status is... 

  • @atom said:

    shouldnt jok be back next week ?

    I don't know what his status is... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know what his status is... 

    me either but the white russians allways go down better after a VICTORY

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know what his status is... 

    me either but the white russians allways go down better after a VICTORY

    @atom said:

    me either but the white russians allways go down better after a VICTORY

    On October 19th, it was stated that it was expected that JOK would miss 4-6 weeks. 

    Not sure if anyone has any updates on his injury status as of now. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Anyone else wondering where the hell with the helmet flag was on peeps?

    Yeah. How are you gonna take him out to check him for a concussion but not throw the flag?  Why would he have a concussion unless jessie bates hit him illegally in the head? 

    @bjh2130 said:

    Yeah. How are you gonna take him out to check him for a concussion but not throw the flag?  Why would he have a concussion unless jessie bates hit him illegally in the head? 

    Refs missed it.  NY made that concussion call.  Yet they call Sheldon Day for roughing when he's just making a tackle.  (NY did that too)  

    Ward had to miss the whole next drive after his INT return's (nice game by him today).  The rest of the D had to go right back out there after that long drive.  Cincy had the ball 11 minutes longer than we did.  The D earned their pay today.

    Chubb is fast!  

    Been a while since we could say this but, great job by the secondary.   (Williams hurt his bad shoulder again)

    DPJ - only 2 catches, but 2 key catches.  Holding on to that 2nd one after taking that hit was incredible!

    Nice game by Baker.  No INT's.  

    This +3 turnover game brings us back to level par for the year.

    A negative is the penalties.  Stef's team was very good last year with penalties.  This year we rack them up.  That's gotta stop.

  • Today, I expect Schwartz to play a bigger role. He gets his first touchdown. Chubb comes back full steam, D'Ernest and Chubb both score at least once. BROWNS 35-16. Never give up.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Today, I expect Schwartz to play a bigger role. He gets his first touchdown. Chubb comes back full steam, D'Ernest and Chubb both score at least once. BROWNS 35-16. Never give up.

    41-16 actual score. Not bad. Schwartz had one nice catch on a slant. Chubb was full steam. D'Ernest didn't score

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Today, I expect Schwartz to play a bigger role. He gets his first touchdown. Chubb comes back full steam, D'Ernest and Chubb both score at least once. BROWNS 35-16. Never give up.

    41-16 actual score. Not bad. Schwartz had one nice catch on a slant. Chubb was full steam. D'Ernest didn't score

    @calfoxwc said:

    D'Ernest didn't score

    Because of a stupid penalty.