I'll accept apologies
-
Can't remember which game, maybe Vikings. I said Baker is better without OBJ well here we are.....41 points later and a W.
-
I don't know why this was considered a hot take.
I mean, the numbers are solidly behind you.
Says the guy who actually work the numbersSays the guy who actually worked the numbers.
Work gets more credit than hotcakes. Or hot takes.
-
I'm just joking around, mods you can delete my pointless thread.
-
Zombo said:
Nah, it's cool. Everything is cool on VICTORY SUNDAY!!
Z
Thanks Z. Just wanted to boast a bit.
This is how we looked without OBJ. I don't blame neither Baker or OBJ. It just wasn't working, wrong routes or not
-
Zombo said:
Nah, it's cool. Everything is cool on VICTORY SUNDAY!!
Z
Thanks Z. Just wanted to boast a bit.
This is how we looked without OBJ. I don't blame neither Baker or OBJ. It just wasn't working, wrong routes or not
-
Can't remember which game, maybe Vikings. I said Baker is better without OBJ well here we are.....41 points later and a W.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login