Skip to content

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL -  November 8  - Chicago +7 at Pittsburgh, and AFCN next week and beyond.   

The Browns Board
44 16 953
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #15

    Uploaded image     fairly cool huh? ?

    This Board wins by playing selfless TEAM ?.. If your worried about your stats? This Board may not be for You.. #DawgPound

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Refs ignore obvious penalties on Pitt, call ticky-tack BS on da Bears. Fields roughed twice (per today's rules) on the same series, no call.

    Ok, what else is new. 

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
    #17

    Between the phantom call against Day called in from New York in our game, and watching Fields almost get decapitated twice in a row with no flags, I'm ready to take somebody apart at the joints.

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Some things stay the same 

    1aunm6.jpg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    And lo and behold, the Bears are making a game out of this...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Well 23-20 wake up the workin' guys.

  • Well 23-20 wake up the workin' guys.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    Well 23-20 wake up the workin' guys.

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

  • @mjp28 said:

    Well 23-20 wake up the workin' guys.

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #22

    @mjp28 said:

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

    and they shouldn't have... Two non-calls where Fields got creamed- way worse than our roughing the passer on Burrow.  Plus the total bullshit taunting call that moved them into FG range.  

    This is starting to reek of the get Bettis (Ben) a ring from a few years back.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well this blowout is getting boring, so think I'll go watch yesterday's Browns game in replay.?

    somewhere between my Codine dose time & my remote.. I somehow deleted it 😮.. i was so pissed this morning.. What day's our Network replay?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @gumby73 said:

    somewhere between my Codine dose time & my remote.. I somehow deleted it 😮.. i was so pissed this morning.. What day's our Network replay?

    I watched my own recording, so I don't have an answer for you there.

    @mjp28 said:

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

    Glad I watched the Browns win again instead. Chubb's 70 yard TD was worth the whole MNF game, so no loss there.?

  • @gumby73 said:

    somewhere between my Codine dose time & my remote.. I somehow deleted it 😮.. i was so pissed this morning.. What day's our Network replay?

    I watched my own recording, so I don't have an answer for you there.

    @mjp28 said:

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

    Glad I watched the Browns win again instead. Chubb's 70 yard TD was worth the whole MNF game, so no loss there.?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @texasag1969 said:

    I watched my own recording, so I don't have an answer for you there.

    finally got to searching it..

    tNetwork use to replay every game...

    this season? has the look of the 4 most competive games... I'll hit it up on the all 22 on game--pass....Thanks! those Aggies look solid

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I watched my own recording, so I don't have an answer for you there.

    finally got to searching it..

    tNetwork use to replay every game...

    this season? has the look of the 4 most competive games... I'll hit it up on the all 22 on game--pass....Thanks! those Aggies look solid

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks! those Aggies look solid

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Thanks! those Aggies look solid

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

    Ohio State plays Purdue this Saturday ?

  • @gumby73 said:

    Thanks! those Aggies look solid

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

     Mel Tucker is a Cleveland'nit...born and got his 1st NFL coaching job with the Browns in 2005 to 08  what a great soul that man has.. He's deserved everything I'm seeing..

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well you just jinxed us in Oxford this weekend against higher ranked Ole Miss. Bad trap game against a superior QB. I jinxed a friend of mine 

    by pointing out the MSU vs Purdue game after his alma mater had beaten Michigan the week before this. Even told him beware the trap at Purdue. 

    Had to apologize for predicting it in advance. Best MSU team in what seems like decades, but not so hot of a defense.

    Ohio State plays Purdue this Saturday ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State plays Purdue this Saturday ?

    Yeah, but they already got through their miserable trap game in Lincoln against a very poor Nebraska team by only 9. They kill Purdue at home this weekend. No contest.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State plays Purdue this Saturday ?

    Yeah, but they already got through their miserable trap game in Lincoln against a very poor Nebraska team by only 9. They kill Purdue at home this weekend. No contest.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, but they already got through their miserable trap game in Lincoln against a very poor Nebraska team by only 9. They kill Purdue at home this weekend. No contest.

    Ooh boy, I hope you are right.

    This is a young, sloppy Ohio State team.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, but they already got through their miserable trap game in Lincoln against a very poor Nebraska team by only 9. They kill Purdue at home this weekend. No contest.

    Ooh boy, I hope you are right.

    This is a young, sloppy Ohio State team.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ooh boy, I hope you are right.

    This is a young, sloppy Ohio State team.

    Under good coaching young guys learn a lot from barely winning the trap game. They usually play lights out the next week when coaches show them what coming back to earth felt like the week before. Nobody likes beating a team by only 9 when it should have been closer to 30. Better than losing for sure, but it leaves a bad taste to really preform up to higher standards the following week in front of the home crowd.

  • @mjp28 said:

    And it was an exciting second half  -but-  Pittsburgh won it.       CHI +7 and the over 40 was good !

    and they shouldn't have... Two non-calls where Fields got creamed- way worse than our roughing the passer on Burrow.  Plus the total bullshit taunting call that moved them into FG range.  

    This is starting to reek of the get Bettis (Ben) a ring from a few years back.  

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #31

    @hoorta said:

    and they shouldn't have... Two non-calls where Fields got creamed- way worse than our roughing the passer on Burrow.  Plus the total bullshit taunting call that moved them into FG range.  

    This is starting to reek of the get Bettis (Ben) a ring from a few years back.  

    The stoolers got better calls from the refs?  
     

    I’m shocked???

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #32
    Adam Hoge@AdamHoge
    On the taunting penalty, Cassius Marsh says he was hip checked by referee Tony Corrente. He watched the video and called it, “Incredibly inappropriate.”

    Corrente said he was unaware the contact occurred.

    The NFL is fucking rigged, plain and simple. You have a man reaching for a flag and backing into a player to say he made contact with him on an incredibly critical portion of the game. The only thing that's going to change this crap is teams demanding a criminal investigation. That's not being dramatic-how can you look at that and think otherwise? the NFL is more profitable with the Steelers being a good team.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    From Tuesday's Yahoo Sports.......

    Screenshot_2021-11-09_121247.jpg

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    This ref (Corrente) wanted to throw the flag and added a bit more justification. I think he did it deliberate, that's why he's got his hand on the flag before the contact! IMO