Skip to content

Gimmee the People and free my soul

The Browns Board
9 5 590
  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #1

    That song by Dobie Gray does not say "Gimmee the people" but I thought it did. So did many others, because when I entered "Gimme of the people" into Youtube, it came up. It's actually called "Drift Away" and the lyrics say "gimmee the beat boys" not gimmee the people."

    Any how, I thought of my original understanding when it came to the Browns "Peoples." He needs more balls thrown his way, especially deep ones. He is legit. Now without the whiner gobbling up targets, I expect Peoples to me more involved in the passing attack,  further opening up the offense.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #2

    my favorite mis quote for lyrics from a friend of mine was "theres a bathroom on the right but he went doo doo doo out my back door" from Creedence

  • my favorite mis quote for lyrics from a friend of mine was "theres a bathroom on the right but he went doo doo doo out my back door" from Creedence

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @atom said:

    my favorite mis quote for lyrics from a friend of mine was "theres a bathroom on the right but he went doo doo doo out my back door" from Creedence

    My sis thought Blue's Brothers "Soulman" lyrics was "I was so mad," instead of "I'm a soul man."

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Wrecked like a douche..lol

    Revved up like a deuce..rederring to an engine...not a feminine hygiene product

  • Wrecked like a douche..lol

    Revved up like a deuce..rederring to an engine...not a feminine hygiene product

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @kvoethe said:

    Wrecked like a douche..lol

    Revved up like a deuce..rederring to an engine...not a feminine hygiene product

    wasnt that a springstien song 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #6

    somebody had two.... I'm that hippy

    give peeps 3 free steps...

  • @kvoethe said:

    Wrecked like a douche..lol

    Revved up like a deuce..rederring to an engine...not a feminine hygiene product

    wasnt that a springstien song 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @atom said:

    wasnt that a springstien song 

    He wrote it, yes.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #8

    pearl jam glorified g wifey thought it went "you're a fine version of a pelican" instead of " glorified version of a pellet gun"

    maybe this should go to the barber shop

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #9

    heres one on me the everclear song welfare christmas  I thought they said no bear christmas