M-Odell to the Rams
-
@nickers said:
Who gives a flying fuck... That woke Mfer can go to hell..
Yes and he's not exactly the struggling crusader by a long shot.
And OBJ bagging about $5,000,000 a year for 5 years...... not a bad gig if you can get it.
LBJ getting a billion bucks hey just think about that when you go and buy a pair of shoes. Just sayin'.
It indeed is a financial world ?.
-
Well, Cleveland couldn't move him so now there is talk of outright cutting him. Even I didn't predict it would come to this. There is other talk of putting him on IR for the rest of the season. I guess those who were laughing at the thought of trading him don't think it's so funny anymore.
He was never a good fit. The team has a losing record when he plays for cripes sake. And now with is dad posting this video, trying to prove OBJ's non-production is Baker's fault? Oh wow.
Update: OBJ unexpectedly excused from practice today. Uh oh. Something's going on.
-
Hmmm... This just sort of makes you wonder if this is more of a Baker problem than an OBJ problem. Bad decisions (like running and getting stuffed on third down) when he has a receiver past the sticks for an easy first down. Or just plain not seeing any of his guys when they're wide open. That video reinforces what's a bad habit with Mayfield. When he misses a throw, its almost invariably high and wide.
-
Bakers inaccuracy or OBJ running routes badly? Mixture of both?
-
OBJ excused from practice today - it's closer than we think
-
Moving on…
Obj now. Effort, hands and durability question marks.
Baker in a year or so…I don’t think he can see the field and read defenses well enough to get this team where it needs to be.
You are building the team around guys like Myles and Chubb
-
I give Stef and the coaching staff credit for this. You can't have this happen and just let it go. He doesn't want to be here and from my view didn't really give a shit to be out there. Cut the dead weight and get back to it.
-
I give Stef and the coaching staff credit for this. You can't have this happen and just let it go. He doesn't want to be here and from my view didn't really give a shit to be out there. Cut the dead weight and get back to it.
I give Stef and the coaching staff credit for this. You can't have this happen and just let it go. He doesn't want to be here and from my view didn't really give a shit to be out there. Cut the dead weight and get back to it.
It will cost us about $8 million to flat out cut him. Hmmm... Fact is, Baker played better with OBJ not on the field. And if Landry is POed that we sent his good pal packing, it will only cost us $1,5 million to release Jarvis next spring. We're paying him #1 WR money to be a great possession receiver. Clears a lot of salary cap at the WR position.
"Generally speaking players cut with four or more years of NFL experience immediately become free agents and are free to sign with any NFL team. However, during the season, beginning immediately after the NFL trade deadline passes and continuing through the end of the regular season, vested veterans (players with four or more years of NFL service) are also subject to the waiver process."
You interested in getting picked up by the Texans\ Lions Odell? Hang in there until the end of the season, and you can pick your landing spot.
-
Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something.
-
Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something.
Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something.
Well...I thought that too.
Then I though.... My dad can't even figure out how to set the clock on his microwave, calls me when he can't get to the right input setting on his TV... And he's about the same age as OBJ's dad..
-
Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something.
Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something.
So immediately follow up the dads Instagram post with your statement - did that happen?
-
I remember saying that we played better with Perriman than we did with OBJ and people wanted to argue. Not sure if it was anyone on here but none the less it happened, OBJ was either still hurt from when he suffered a injury against the Browns in the preseason game some years back or something but imo he was not 100% since he been here, AND if he feels unwanted I don't blame him for leaving practice, Either way he is here we have him lets use him, Him and Baker need to get together and jerk each other off or whatever and get over what the problem is. This is Josh Gordon and Johnny Football all over again, Josh Gordon gets to come back and play and right away divides the locker room saying Johnny should be playing not Hoyer even though we had a winning record at the time.
-
Worse trade ever
-
Bakers inaccuracy or OBJ running routes badly? Mixture of both?
Bakers inaccuracy or OBJ running routes badly? Mixture of both?
Yes
-
If we cut him and he blows up with a different team I'm going to need a dinosaur sedative.
-
If we cut him and he blows up with a different team I'm going to need a dinosaur sedative.
If we cut him and he blows up with a different team I'm going to need a dinosaur sedative.
We cut him, Belichick signs him, he beats us. Sound about right?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login