Skip to content

M-Odell to the Rams

The Browns Board
247 43 8.2k 1
  • @nickers said:

    I don't care who picks him up

    1) . He's just not that good anymore

    2). Chances are he'll be hurt again..

     I predict he'll be out of football in 2 years.. He's just too fucking brittle...

    He's just at that age where all WRs numbers start to slide, they keep losing that extra gear and start losing out to younger players...... and that's without a list of preexisting injuries.

    So realistically  in the NFL or your FL team is he a dependable WR1, WR2 or maybe even WR3 ?

    At least the Cleveland BROWNS don't have that question now.

    @mjp28 said:

    He's just at that age where all WRs numbers start to slide, they keep losing that extra gear and start losing out to younger players...... and that's without a list of preexisting injuries.

    So realistically  in the NFL or your FL team is he a dependable WR1, WR2 or maybe even WR3 ?

    At least the Cleveland BROWNS don't have that question now.

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    He's just at that age where all WRs numbers start to slide, they keep losing that extra gear and start losing out to younger players...... and that's without a list of preexisting injuries.

    So realistically  in the NFL or your FL team is he a dependable WR1, WR2 or maybe even WR3 ?

    At least the Cleveland BROWNS don't have that question now.

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    @hoorta said:

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    He'll be what he already is.. A Role Player...

  • What are we doing at WR this week?I think JoJo is the only practice squad guy we have (Bradley out and Cager on COVID list)

    Edit.

    Nevermind, looks like Bradley is good to go (I thought I read he was injured) and signed to active this week.

    Id like to see this Cager kid. At 6' 5" he'd be interesting

  • @mjp28 said:

    He's just at that age where all WRs numbers start to slide, they keep losing that extra gear and start losing out to younger players...... and that's without a list of preexisting injuries.

    So realistically  in the NFL or your FL team is he a dependable WR1, WR2 or maybe even WR3 ?

    At least the Cleveland BROWNS don't have that question now.

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    @hoorta said:

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

  • @atom said:

    bears released perriman

    Nah.  He's no better than what we've got.  Everyone releases him.  I'd rather see us promote Ja'Marcus Bradley.  This is his 2nd year hangin' around our team (PS).  He played for us against the Jets last year.  He's 24.  He knows our plays, though he probably normally runs the 'other' team's plays during practice.  But we'll most probably stick with our 4 receivers and Felton.

    @orion said:

    I'd rather see us promote Ja'Marcus Bradley.  This is his 2nd year hangin' around our team (PS).  He played for us against the Jets last year.  He's 24.  He knows our plays, though he probably normally runs the 'other' team's plays during practice. 

    The #Browns signed WR Ja'Marcus Bradley and DT Sheldon Day to the active roster from the practice squad.

    ...I'm pullin' for ya #84...

  • @hoorta said:

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

    @canton-dawg said:

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

    We'll see soon enough what kind of market there's going to be for his services. After the stink OBJ raised to get out of Cleveland, I'm betting NFL GMs are going to tell him it's my way or the highway. Bet there's going to be contract language that will void $$$ if he acts like a jerk.  

  • dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

  • dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    He's a punk... I hope that prick goes nowhere!

  • dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

  • @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

    @hoorta said:

    We'll see soon enough what kind of market there's going to be for his services. After the stink OBJ raised to get out of Cleveland, I'm betting NFL GMs are going to tell him it's my way or the highway. Bet there's going to be contract language that will void $$$ if he acts like a jerk. 

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

    10661690.gif

  • 7B9B6795-F030-4BF9-9A1A-E7D5A6E73850.jpeg

  • Just reported 

  • Perfect place for that ahole.

  • Perfect place for that ahole.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Perfect place for that ahole.

    I want a ring, willing to work cheap for one season...   & the weather is nice. I assume if the Rams tweeted it- it's pretty official...  

  • Perfect place for that Sissy-Boi!

  • Fuck me. I can't get rid of this guy. 

  • Stafford won't take shit off him. The first time OBJ pouts Stafford will send him to the bench until he shows he wants to be a team player. Obviously Baker is better off without having to look for the prima donna all the time.

  • Interesting choice of offensive structure.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I have a feeling he's just fine. Imagine him playing with a guy like Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, or even Lamar Jackson. I'm not saying he'll go to those teams, just examples. 

    Do Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford, Q'aron Rodgers, or even Lamar Jackson have magic health dust that they are going to sprinkle all over OBJ's brittle body?

    His proverbial gas tank is running empty. He's 29 going on 34 in football years. He might be able to pull a good game or two out of his ass, but he's on the backslide of his career. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    magic health dust that they are going to sprinkle all over OBJ's brittle body?

    His proverbial gas tank is running empty. 

    @hoorta said:

    I want a ring, willing to work cheap for one season... & the whether is nice 

    my long wait is over...

    @d-bone said:

    Fuck me. I can't get rid of this guy. 

    GIFs Mj Very funny Mejor GIF