Skip to content

M-Odell to the Rams

The Browns Board
247 43 8.3k 1
  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214

    What are we doing at WR this week?I think JoJo is the only practice squad guy we have (Bradley out and Cager on COVID list)

    Edit.

    Nevermind, looks like Bradley is good to go (I thought I read he was injured) and signed to active this week.

    Id like to see this Cager kid. At 6' 5" he'd be interesting

  • @mjp28 said:

    He's just at that age where all WRs numbers start to slide, they keep losing that extra gear and start losing out to younger players...... and that's without a list of preexisting injuries.

    So realistically  in the NFL or your FL team is he a dependable WR1, WR2 or maybe even WR3 ?

    At least the Cleveland BROWNS don't have that question now.

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg

    @hoorta said:

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

  • @atom said:

    bears released perriman

    Nah.  He's no better than what we've got.  Everyone releases him.  I'd rather see us promote Ja'Marcus Bradley.  This is his 2nd year hangin' around our team (PS).  He played for us against the Jets last year.  He's 24.  He knows our plays, though he probably normally runs the 'other' team's plays during practice.  But we'll most probably stick with our 4 receivers and Felton.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    I'd rather see us promote Ja'Marcus Bradley.  This is his 2nd year hangin' around our team (PS).  He played for us against the Jets last year.  He's 24.  He knows our plays, though he probably normally runs the 'other' team's plays during practice. 

    The #Browns signed WR Ja'Marcus Bradley and DT Sheldon Day to the active roster from the practice squad.

    ...I'm pullin' for ya #84...

  • @hoorta said:

    OBJ's numbers started to slide before the Browns picked him up. He wants to go to Seattle?  He not going to get his numbers with Metcalf and Lockett there.  

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    I don’t know why no team picked up OBJ?

    I mean he’s the greatest WR in the NFL, and a first ballot HOF’er! (ask him, he will tell you)

    And you get his dad for FREE!

    We'll see soon enough what kind of market there's going to be for his services. After the stink OBJ raised to get out of Cleveland, I'm betting NFL GMs are going to tell him it's my way or the highway. Bet there's going to be contract language that will void $$$ if he acts like a jerk.  

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

  • dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    He's a punk... I hope that prick goes nowhere!

  • dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

  • @atom said:

    dont know if it was fake news or not i didnt click on it But it said grren bay offered him the veteren league mminnium 

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    When OBJ cleared waivers......step 1 in nobody really wanted him for big money.......he was rumoured as a good fit with GB nothing more up to now.

    ......... edit add, wait obj and a.rodgers a great comedy duo. 😆

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @hoorta said:

    We'll see soon enough what kind of market there's going to be for his services. After the stink OBJ raised to get out of Cleveland, I'm betting NFL GMs are going to tell him it's my way or the highway. Bet there's going to be contract language that will void $$$ if he acts like a jerk. 

    Add Seahawks, Saints, and that place where malcontents wind up- the Patriots.  Long term deal? I doubt it. If the best he can get is vet minimum, serves him right. He's still going to collect 
    $4 million from the Browns for taking his attitude elsewhere. 

    10661690.gif

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    7B9B6795-F030-4BF9-9A1A-E7D5A6E73850.jpeg

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    Just reported 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Perfect place for that ahole.

  • Perfect place for that ahole.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Perfect place for that ahole.

    I want a ring, willing to work cheap for one season...   & the weather is nice. I assume if the Rams tweeted it- it's pretty official...  

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Perfect place for that Sissy-Boi!

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Fuck me. I can't get rid of this guy. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Stafford won't take shit off him. The first time OBJ pouts Stafford will send him to the bench until he shows he wants to be a team player. Obviously Baker is better off without having to look for the prima donna all the time.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Interesting choice of offensive structure.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I have a feeling he's just fine. Imagine him playing with a guy like Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, or even Lamar Jackson. I'm not saying he'll go to those teams, just examples. 

    Do Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford, Q'aron Rodgers, or even Lamar Jackson have magic health dust that they are going to sprinkle all over OBJ's brittle body?

    His proverbial gas tank is running empty. He's 29 going on 34 in football years. He might be able to pull a good game or two out of his ass, but he's on the backslide of his career. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    magic health dust that they are going to sprinkle all over OBJ's brittle body?

    His proverbial gas tank is running empty. 

    @hoorta said:

    I want a ring, willing to work cheap for one season... & the whether is nice 

    my long wait is over...

    @d-bone said:

    Fuck me. I can't get rid of this guy. 

    GIFs Mj Very funny Mejor GIF

  • Interesting choice of offensive structure.

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting choice of offensive structure.

    When you as a free agent decide unanimously to yourself that you're a WR1 and you're offered the chance to replace the 8 catches in 8 games of DeSean Jackson, you take it!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting choice of offensive structure.

    When you as a free agent decide unanimously to yourself that you're a WR1 and you're offered the chance to replace the 8 catches in 8 games of DeSean Jackson, you take it!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    When you as a free agent think of yourself as a WR1 and you're offered the chance to replace the 8 catches in 8 games of DeSean Jackson, you take it!

    From what I understand, Stafford has targeted his perimeter receivers more than any other QB in the NFL this year.   Might be plenty of love to go around.  Especially since Robert Woods seems to have been recently phased out of the offense in favor of Van Jefferson and Kupp.