Skip to content

M-Odell to the Rams

The Browns Board
247 43 8.2k 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/11/mike-francesa-is-not-sure-why-rams-signed-odell-beckham-why-would-anybody-want-him.html?outputType=amp#aoh=16367296123382&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

    Well, there was a brief interview with our John Johnson, formerly of the  Rams. Interesting comment.  & he ought to know. Their offense is designed to  run through Cooper Kupp. If OBJ walks in there and starts pissing and moaning that he's not getting enough targets, him and the Rams are heading for a quick divorce. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/11/mike-francesa-is-not-sure-why-rams-signed-odell-beckham-why-would-anybody-want-him.html?outputType=amp#aoh=16367296123382&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

    Well, there was a brief interview with our John Johnson, formerly of the  Rams. Interesting comment.  & he ought to know. Their offense is designed to  run through Cooper Kupp. If OBJ walks in there and starts pissing and moaning that he's not getting enough targets, him and the Rams are heading for a quick divorce. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well, there was a brief interview with our John Johnson, formerly of the  Rams. Interesting comment.  & he ought to know. Their offense is designed to  run through Cooper Kupp. If OBJ walks in there and starts pissing and moaning that he's not getting enough targets, him and the Rams are heading for a quick divorce. 

    OBJ is a CHUMP!

  • Well here's your BIG chance to light it up OBJ... Just showed up on NFL. com...  Woods is out for the rest of the year. blew his ACL in practice Friday.    https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-wr-robert-woods-suffers-torn-acl-in-practice-to-miss-remainder-of-2021-seas   

  • Well here's your BIG chance to light it up OBJ... Just showed up on NFL. com...  Woods is out for the rest of the year. blew his ACL in practice Friday.    https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-wr-robert-woods-suffers-torn-acl-in-practice-to-miss-remainder-of-2021-seas   

    @hoorta said:

    Well here's your BIG chance to light it up OBJ... Just showed up on NFL. com...  Woods is out for the rest of the year. blew his ACL in practice Friday.    https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-wr-robert-woods-suffers-torn-acl-in-practice-to-miss-remainder-of-2021-seas   

    "You're sick for Robert [Woods]," McVay said. "Like we kind of mentioned yesterday, he's epitomized everything that has been right about this place. Such a great competitor, such a tough player, such a great football player and great person. It's so unfortunate."

    He is everything OBJ is not.. OBJ is the 'Anti-team mate' .. Couldnt happen to a nicer team... I expect Blowdell will get hurt soon himself...

  • "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

  • "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    @vambo said:

    "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

  • @vambo said:

    "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

    @mjp28 said:

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

    Rams Browns SB with an OBJ dropped 4th down pass works fine 

  • @vambo said:

    "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

    @mjp28 said:

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

    RE: the letter... Sincere? Then why in the hell did you want out of town so f'n bad?   Graduated to the #2 role behind Kupp. We'll see if you can stay healthy. 

  • ......." I am forever grateful for "......

    Cashing all those nice big ass game checks  and the rest of those five nice annual $5,000,000 shoe contract checks that we know the rest we'll see how forever grateful he is.

    Talk is cheap,, performance on the field injury related or not wasn't there the rest we'll see.  Maybe he is forever grateful ? 

    But he has been known to get caught up in the moment...........

    ........LSU Athletics is now forced to investigate a video that appears to show OBJ handing out cash to some LSU football players after the championship game Monday, Jan. 13, including Joe Burrow, who admits it happened.

    Two former LSU football players WAFB spoke with believe Odell was just caught up in the moment.

    “He [Beckham Jr.] wasn’t thinking at all. Again, this is something I think he has to learn from, and he will learn from it,” said Darry Beckwith, former LSU football player who was on the 2007 national championship team.......

  • "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    @vambo said:

    "I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

    He's such a fucking liar...  He gets his old man to undress Mayfield in public forum then cries his way out of town.. Well fuck you BLOWDELL!

  • I should of stopped reading after his agent could spell "Believeland" ?

    "Believing all about Me*?" I'd question...

    OBJLA unscrambled?

    BLO'JA  

    That is all.....

  • @mjp28 said:

    That is so sweet !

    Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   😍

    RE: the letter... Sincere? Then why in the hell did you want out of town so f'n bad?   Graduated to the #2 role behind Kupp. We'll see if you can stay healthy. 

    @hoorta said:

    RE: the letter... Sincere? Then why in the hell did you want out of town so f'n bad?   Graduated to the #2 role behind Kupp. We'll see if you can stay healthy. 

    He's about as real as a 4 dollar bill..

  • Everyone that prematurely took a victory lap, which is probably not the only pre remature issue you deal with..  this is why you I tried to explain that not everything is magically fixed by getting rid of OBJ.

    I'm hoping, despite my posting now, that this thread this quiet for the next 20 years. 

  • I should of stopped reading after his agent could spell "Believeland" ?

    "Believing all about Me*?" I'd question...

    OBJLA unscrambled?

    BLO'JA  

    That is all.....

    @gumby73 said:

    I should of stopped reading after his agent could spell "Believeland" ?

    "Believing all about Me*?" I'd question...

    OBJLA unscrambled?

    BLO'JA  

    That is all.....

    Beautiful!

  • Everyone that prematurely took a victory lap, which is probably not the only pre remature issue you deal with..  this is why you I tried to explain that not everything is magically fixed by getting rid of OBJ.

    I'm hoping, despite my posting now, that this thread this quiet for the next 20 years. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Everyone that prematurely took a victory lap, which is probably not the only pre remature issue you deal with..  this is why you I tried to explain that not everything is magically fixed by getting rid of OBJ.

    I'm hoping, despite my posting now, that this thread this quiet for the next 20 years. 

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Everyone that prematurely took a victory lap, which is probably not the only pre remature issue you deal with..  this is why you I tried to explain that not everything is magically fixed by getting rid of OBJ.

    I'm hoping, despite my posting now, that this thread this quiet for the next 20 years. 

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    @d-bone said:

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    He's Mr.Know it all of course!.. NFL owners are just rushing to hire him aren't they?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Everyone that prematurely took a victory lap, which is probably not the only pre remature issue you deal with..  this is why you I tried to explain that not everything is magically fixed by getting rid of OBJ.

    I'm hoping, despite my posting now, that this thread this quiet for the next 20 years. 

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    @d-bone said:

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    Don't take it personally.   I get you wanted your moment. 

    edit:  I see you appreciated my reaction to your post.   There was a good reason, outside of my more measured assessment, that I avoided this thread.   Meanwhile you had all but declared the Browns cancer free and "back". 

    Offense has put up 7 points.     Defense, and their issues in the 2nd half, can be a conversation for another time.    In a vacuum, this offense has had trouble dating back to the 2020 regular season against teams that aren't afraid of the Browns passing game, our QB, and our receivers.    

    Like I said, there was no magic pill.  But how many people wanted to believe that was a head-scratcher.

  • @d-bone said:

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    Don't take it personally.   I get you wanted your moment. 

    edit:  I see you appreciated my reaction to your post.   There was a good reason, outside of my more measured assessment, that I avoided this thread.   Meanwhile you had all but declared the Browns cancer free and "back". 

    Offense has put up 7 points.     Defense, and their issues in the 2nd half, can be a conversation for another time.    In a vacuum, this offense has had trouble dating back to the 2020 regular season against teams that aren't afraid of the Browns passing game, our QB, and our receivers.    

    Like I said, there was no magic pill.  But how many people wanted to believe that was a head-scratcher.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Don't take it personally.   I get you wanted your moment. 

    edit:  I see you appreciated my reaction to your post.   There was a good reason, outside of my more measured assessment, that I avoided this thread.   Meanwhile you had all but declared the Browns cancer free and "back". 

    Offense has put up 7 points.     Defense, and their issues in the 2nd half, can be a conversation for another time.    In a vacuum, this offense has had trouble dating back to the 2020 regular season against teams that aren't afraid of the Browns passing game, our QB, and our receivers.    

    Like I said, there was no magic pill.  But how many people wanted to believe that was a head-scratcher.

    It is weird how little the offense, and how inept they looked today beyond the opening drive, has been discussed in the game thread.

  • @d-bone said:

    You mean getting rid of OBJ didn't fix the one of the NFL's worst defenses? The hell you say!

    Man, with superior football knowledge like that you really are King of the Forum!? 

    Don't take it personally.   I get you wanted your moment. 

    edit:  I see you appreciated my reaction to your post.   There was a good reason, outside of my more measured assessment, that I avoided this thread.   Meanwhile you had all but declared the Browns cancer free and "back". 

    Offense has put up 7 points.     Defense, and their issues in the 2nd half, can be a conversation for another time.    In a vacuum, this offense has had trouble dating back to the 2020 regular season against teams that aren't afraid of the Browns passing game, our QB, and our receivers.    

    Like I said, there was no magic pill.  But how many people wanted to believe that was a head-scratcher.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Don't take it personally.   I get you wanted your moment. 

    edit:  I see you appreciated my reaction to your post.   There was a good reason, outside of my more measured assessment, that I avoided this thread.   Meanwhile you had all but declared the Browns cancer free and "back". 

    Offense has put up 7 points.     Defense, and their issues in the 2nd half, can be a conversation for another time.    In a vacuum, this offense has had trouble dating back to the 2020 regular season against teams that aren't afraid of the Browns passing game, our QB, and our receivers.    

    Like I said, there was no magic pill.  But how many people wanted to believe that was a head-scratcher.

    So wait,

    I proclaimed that the Browns would win and Baker would have his best game of the season.... Check, and check.

    Then I said they righted the ship with that game and "they just need to keep it there until they finally get heathy".... Check. They need to keep it there. They didn't. But they needed to. But they didn't. Check. 

    ^ Yep... I was waaaaaaaaaay off base. ??

    Edit: In all seriousness, yes the Browns have had issues on both sides of the ball for a long time and I said multiple times during our much hyped undefeated offseason that the Browns were not nearly as good as some thought. I'll be honest, I sort of expected this from the Browns.... I hoped for better, but this is about what I thought they would do. Mainly because of the awful defense led by some of the most overhyped players in the NFL and one of the worst DCs on any sideline and not because of OBJ.