Skip to content

M-Odell to the Rams

The Browns Board
247 43 8.3k 1
  • @axe said:

    I thought I had heard this morning that the reason he didn't get dealt is that no one has the money. A record number of teams are up against the cap. The reason Von Miller got moved is Denver ate damn near his entire salary this yr.

     I really thought this team would take a step forward this yr. Not too late to turn it around but this team is too good for this bullshit.

    It's simple.. OBJ is a KUNT!

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @nickers said:

    It's simple.. OBJ is a KUNT!

    Always has been 😉

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #28

    i see the team rallying around this bullshit  as i said put him on ir 

  • i see the team rallying around this bullshit  as i said put him on ir 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @atom said:

    i see the team rallying around this bullshit  as i said put him on ir 

    Bruised Labia? ?

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Somehow he will end up on the NFL's wet dream the Buccs if we cut him

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #31

    This place is going to hell fast between the K word, bruised labia, twat references and my menopausal rants about Woods and the Defense 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    what's holding this up?

    Jason@ over the cap.... https://overthecap.com/the-browns-options-with-odell-beckham/   

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I don't really see the upside to releasing him. You already have to pay him no matter what. Then he gets to pick what team he goes to? 

    F-that. Put him on IR for his shoulder and close the book.

    Unless Jimmah wants to save some pennies to pay off some rebates...

  • what's holding this up?

    Jason@ over the cap.... https://overthecap.com/the-browns-options-with-odell-beckham/   

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @gumby73 said:

    what's holding this up?

    Jason@ over the cap.... https://overthecap.com/the-browns-options-with-odell-beckham/   

    Well no team is going to claim him according to this so I see no positive in just cutting him so he gets our money plus more from another team!

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Lmao. Yep. Right on script! 

    or any other team in the playoff hunt balt. k.c  i would put him on ir let him get his surgery then bye bye 

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @atom said:

    or any other team in the playoff hunt balt. k.c  i would put him on ir let him get his surgery then bye bye 

    Agree ?. OBJ can still get open, he may not be a fit in this offense that is designed to take whatever the defense gives you but I wouldn't want to face him in the playoffs this year (if we make it).

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #36

    What a failure of a leader Stefanski has been through this. He had the opportunity to prevent this by shutting down Baker when he got hurt instead of acquiescing to Baker's delusion that he could play. 

  • Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something. 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @bjh2130 said:

    Did I miss something? Has been out there that obj asked his father to post this video on Instagram? I agree you can't have this in the locker room and it looks awful but I'm just curious if it has been shown that obj wanted his dad to post this? The way it is being covered it seems like obj himself posted this or said something. 

    Seems to me a given that OBJ has said plenty internally. No chance they send him hime based solely on his Dads comments. My guess is he’s been bitching lately and when the followed up on his Dads comments he confirmed them. I’ll never understand why but this team is far better when he’s not on the field. The hell with releasing him , pay him to sit at home. I don’t want him on a team we face in a get even game. 

  • S Silver slayer wrote on last edited by
    #38

    He purposely dropped two 4th down passes to prove he wanted traded.

    Bookit

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Thank dog, we can finally move on from this. 

    I wonder if Landry will be back next season too. 

  • Worse trade ever

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @mld-woody said:

    Worse trade ever

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Worse trade ever

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @hx214 said:

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    I have an additional underlying bias here..

  • @hx214 said:

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    I have an additional underlying bias here..

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mld-woody said:

    I have an additional underlying bias here..

    I miss Peppers too lol

  • @mld-woody said:

    Worse trade ever

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @hx214 said:

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    I’m struggling to work out what trade you mean ?

  • @hx214 said:

    Meh, probably not even in the top 5 worst for this team unfortunately.

    Dorsey even pulled a worse trade in his time here in my book. Traded a guy that was the number 33 pick in a draft that was ranked the fourth best DE in the league a few weeks back for a safety that didn't even last one season...

    I’m struggling to work out what trade you mean ?

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by bjh2130
    #44

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m struggling to work out what trade you mean ?

    Emmanuel ogbah for Eric Murray I believe

  • @londonbrown said:

    I’m struggling to work out what trade you mean ?

    Emmanuel ogbah for Eric Murray I believe

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #45

    @bjh2130 said:

    Emmanuel ogbah for Eric Murray I believe

    I think Bynerr for Oliphant was worse.

    ...and going back to my youth, Paul Warfield to the Dolphins for the pick that landed Mike Phipps?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Excused from practice for second day in a row

    "According to multiple sources, Browns coach Kevin Stefanski addressed the team before Wednesday's practice and informed players that Beckham would no longer be a Brown"