Dos A Cero!
-
USA!
-
USA!
Careful Woody.. I'm assuming you're talking about USA soccer. Dos a nada.
-
USA!
Mexico?
-
USA!
Careful Woody.. I'm assuming you're talking about USA soccer. Dos a nada.
-
-
USA!
Careful Woody.. I'm assuming you're talking about USA soccer. Dos a nada.
-
Hopefully they will finally qualify for the World Cup again
-
I am so excited to see this team at full strength against the European and South American teams. And Ochoa can eat a dick.
-
how did you like the stadium? I am a huge Crew fan, but haven't been to their new stadium, and I only saw FCC while they played at Nippert.
-
how did you like the stadium? I am a huge Crew fan, but haven't been to their new stadium, and I only saw FCC while they played at Nippert.
how did you like the stadium? I am a huge Crew fan, but haven't been to their new stadium, and I only saw FCC while they played at Nippert.
I got to go to a game at the new Crew stadium about a month ago. This was my first time in the new FC Cincinnati stadium too.
FC's stadium is nice. The overhangs came in clutch considering it was raining. Everything was really struggling being at capacity though. Bathrooms were a warzone. It's a nice stadium, but the new Crew Stadium is nicer.
Both are in a great spot to walk around downtown and then walk to the stadium.
The only downside of the Crew stadium is, if you're on the East side of the stadium, the sun setting on the West gets right into your eyes. It's a rough 10 minutes or so and then it goes down.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
