Chiefs get rid of their OC two weeks before the season?
-
There are players I did not want to choose high in my fantasy draft because I felt their offense would struggle, and that is why I did not take anyone from DEN or KC in my 3 drafts.
Now I did trade Larry Johnson for Brandon Marshall, but in that league I have 3 stud RBs, plus Jennings, Colston and Roy Williams @ WR, plus Braylon, so I figured WTF I'll take Marhsall.
-
The Chiefs and Broncos are about as dysfunctional as you can get now. The Raiders must have rubbed off on them.
-
Anyone going to complain about Mangini's discipline and organization and Kokinis' behind-the-scenes work?
Yeah. We got the right guys, at least of this year's crop of candidates.
Randy deserves some props right now.
-
Damn if we played in the AFC West, it would help our development.....LOL
Man if SD doesn't sweep I'd be very surprised.
As messed up as Den and KC seem, Oakland takes the cake. I didn't see the game, but Tom Flores said something like "The Saints couldn't play pitch and catch against air this well, the way they're shreading the Oak D." Ouch!!
-
-
*******news flash*********
San Diego just clinched the number one seed in the AFC.
What a cake walk schedule. After seeing the mules last night, Oakland’s fighting themselves, and KC has possibly a hurt QB and no OC how can you not……
-
KC may be going for the first pick in the draft.. Go get a QB.. other than BOWE who can't quite defeat the double teams yet... or get out of the chow line...they have no one to throw the ball to. They actually brought in that old dinasaur from NY Amani Toomer.. guys 64 years old and better than the young guys they have... not too promising.. If I'm Matt Cassel I'm a little pissed they did not do more for me in the offseason
-
Favre's fine. I never buy into that guy actually being hurt to where he can't play.
Probably because it has never happened.
-
Favre's fine. I never buy into that guy actually being hurt to where he can't play.
Probably because it has never happened.
Favre's fine. I never buy into that guy actually being hurt to where he can't play.
Probably because it has never happened.
Both Childress and Mangini know that both Favre & Quinn will be starting opening day. So when I say both coaches are playing their own version of the little "keep 'em guessing" game, please understand that I think (and have written on several occasions) both coaches are too smart to actually believe in "the game."
-
Oh and as for the state of the AFC west, I have a buddy who is a Donkey fan and while I love watching him suffer with every case of misfortune that blows through Denver like a blizzard, I'm just glad he got into P.A. school this summer. That's how bad their off-season was.
p.s.
Here's our text exchange from today:
me: So be honest, were you rooting for Cutler & the Bears last night, or the Donkey's?
Him:You know what... u can go F yourself! I am gonna cry. This season is going to be rough. Maybe we can get D. Anderson. I am gonna cry.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
