Skip to content

??⬜?Official Gameday Thread Browns at Patriots ?⬜??

The Browns Board
324 36 8.1k 1
  • hate to see those early or late... good luck troy hill

  • didn't look like much is of a tackle to cause injury

  • 45 unanswered points!

  • Running out the clock

  • woods sucks

  • @mjp28 said:

    All of them we hope, lol.

    Looks like the BROWNS' have to fight for .500+,  wild card begins.  ......"Dear Santa"....... We've been ah.......

    Going to be tough for wildcard. They keep losing all these non-division conference games

    @browns149 said:

    Going to be tough for wildcard. They keep losing all these non-division conference games

    They've lost against practically all their opponents that will be fighting for a wild card spot so far.

    Last week appears to be complete fool's gold. 

    None of the issues plaguing this team has really been fixed. The Browns playoff chances are minimal, which is frustrating because I don't think there is a monster team in the AFC this season. The road was open for the Browns to really make a Super Bowl drive this year, and they've just careened off a cliff. 

  • 45 unanswered points!

    @vambo said:

    45 unanswered points!

    And I thought Buffalo would bury the Jets.

    NE 45  DAL 43   BUF 38 and almost done.

  • 5-5 and to think that I thought they would finish  12-5.  Well a 7-0 run ?  It could happen.   😕  😆

  • Oof. That was disheartening. 

  • Baker is just an average QB. They need to start looking.

  • Oof. That was disheartening. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oof. That was disheartening. 

    walter white.jpeg

  • Lions and Steelers going to OT. 

    I'm sure the Steelers will win, because fuck us, I suppose.

  • 5-5 and to think that I thought they would finish  12-5.  Well a 7-0 run ?  It could happen.   😕  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    5-5 and to think that I thought they would finish  12-5.  Well a 7-0 run ?  It could happen.   😕  😆

    if they go 5-2 I'll be happy..

  • Baker is just an average QB. They need to start looking.

    @gofish said:

    Baker is just an average QB. They need to start looking.

    Where? QB's R Us????

  • Baker has to have EVERYTHING go his way to succeed. 
    If his first read isn’t there, he’s in trouble. 
    He seems to panic when he has to start looking around

  • Joe Woods is a great Defensive Coordinator 

  • @gofish said:

    Baker is just an average QB. They need to start looking.

    Where? QB's R Us????

    @hx214 said:

    Where? QB's R Us????

    No just go to Craigslist under NFL franchise quarterbacks.

    And fish try this......

    468b04cc-a374-4b47-a009-bf593f688559_1.bd4d263d4d2f4b37b0a6b4eac028da02.jpeg

  • Not going to lie, Sundays are so much better when I can't actually watch the Browns. Just seeing the final score and getting the bad, or sometimes good news in one brutal instant followed by reading through the misery in the official game day thread is so much easier than living and dying with each and every snap.

    Quick pole question:

    Who did it worse in regards to pre-season hype followed by reality...... Us or The Eagles Dream Team?

  • Baker has to have EVERYTHING go his way to succeed. 
    If his first read isn’t there, he’s in trouble. 
    He seems to panic when he has to start looking around

    @browns149 said:

    Baker has to have EVERYTHING go his way to succeed. 
    If his first read isn’t there, he’s in trouble. 
    He seems to panic when he has to start looking around

    I think he is hurting enough that he won't finish the season.

    He did look good enough to take this club to the playoffs and win even before adding more talent and a coaching changes.  

    HOF QB probably not here or anywhere.

  • Not going to lie, Sundays are so much better when I can't actually watch the Browns. Just seeing the final score and getting the bad, or sometimes good news in one brutal instant followed by reading through the misery in the official game day thread is so much easier than living and dying with each and every snap.

    Quick pole question:

    Who did it worse in regards to pre-season hype followed by reality...... Us or The Eagles Dream Team?

    @d-bone said:

    Not going to lie, Sundays are so much better when I can't actually watch the Browns. Just seeing the final score and getting the bad, or sometimes good news in one brutal instant followed by reading through the misery in the official game day thread is so much easier than living and dying with each and every snap.

    Quick pole question:

    Who did it worse in regards to pre-season hype followed by reality...... Us or The Eagles Dream Team?

    Good question and I’d say us. 
    Top to bottom we had what many talking heads called the best roster in the NFL.  Looking back at last season we caught some breaks (even though COVID hit us harder than most teams) this year it has swung the other way.