Fox News
-
I don’t watch Fox News, but I did see this clip on Twitter
If this is what Fox News is, I might have to start watching it
https://twitter.com/jaylawrence91/status/1460581564023283714?s=21
-
It is definitely a fantastic video.
-
Who is the guy playing first base! That's what I'm asking!
WSS
-
You!
-
Who is the guy playing first base! That's what I'm asking!
WSS
Who is the guy playing first base! That's what I'm asking!
WSS
It’s hilarious when he just gives up and throws his hands up in disgust
-
Who is the guy playing first base! That's what I'm asking!
WSS
It’s hilarious when he just gives up and throws his hands up in disgust
It’s hilarious when he just gives up and throws his hands up in disgust
It was an easy thing to misunderstand though. I don't know that everybody knows that TV show exists, I did but...
WSS
-
Fox news rules.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login