Tailgating for the Lions game
-
Are any Browns Backers or forum fellas going to the game tomorrow?
I'm up from California and taking my girl to her first game and first tailgate ever.
Would love to link up and drink some beers pre-game
-
I PM’d you a link to a pretty established tailgate open to anyone.
I'll assume you meant Steve over in the Burke Lot... It's a quality operation... For our California guys- it's going to be a wet game... I hope you brought a poncho or other rain gear.
https://www.facebook.com/GNATSTAILGATERS/
Regarding drinking in the Muni or Burke Lots.. yeah, right... Just don't be waving a fifth of Jack Daniels around.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login