Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21
-
Nice pick Denzel
-
-
Now that was an excellent throw
-
-
-
That was a bs holding call. The guy slipped and fell
-
Thanks, lavar, for the insightful analytical commentary of "Why not" and "A team that's inconsistent is consistently receiving self-inflicted wounds." I'm informed.
-
Indy is smoking the Bills
-
I'm getting really afraid that we have a coach who thinks his way is the only way despite glaring failure on the field.
It's a sloppy game and it's 3rd and 1. Run the fucking ball and get your first down. It's such a glaring problem and the players have a total right to call it out.
-
Thanks, lavar, for the insightful analytical commentary of "Why not" and "A team that's inconsistent is consistently receiving self-inflicted wounds." I'm informed.
Thanks, lavar, for the insightful analytical commentary of "Why not" and "A team that's inconsistent is consistently receiving self-inflicted wounds." I'm informed.
That high education from Penn State is showing
-
Thanks, lavar, for the insightful analytical commentary of "Why not" and "A team that's inconsistent is consistently receiving self-inflicted wounds." I'm informed.
Thanks, lavar, for the insightful analytical commentary of "Why not" and "A team that's inconsistent is consistently receiving self-inflicted wounds." I'm informed.
as I was saying earlier, I can't think of a worst commenter in a really long time. He's beyond awful.
-
-
Terrible tackling
-
either stef is bakers play call fall guy? or ________________ ? i just don't get this numb braining play call sheets
don't quit now defense !
-
-
The first, second, third , and forth play call on 3rd and 1 should be CHUBB RUN!!!!!!!!
-
This game is over we wil lose 14-13 or worse, We will go 3 and out right here if we don't turn it over. we have the worse D in the NFL the worse special teams in the NFL and a Offense that is ranked 20th. We fucking suck and will have another fire sale at seasons end.
-
-
Missed a wide open pass then acts like he is hurt, Go sit down then
-
Run the ball
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login