Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21
-
It's going to be moist at First Energy today.
I have to go to a funeral today and I won't be able to watch the game. Something tells me I'm not going to miss much. Wet and cold rain all day versus a winless team? Yeah...I'm thinking there will be more life at the funeral!
Browns win, 16-9. And that's all that matters.
I have to go to a funeral today and I won't be able to watch the game.
Me, a wake, 2 - 5 pm. I'll see a little of the 1st qtr and hopefully, the end.
-
Been going back and watching stalled offensive drivers beginning week 4.
I said this as far back as 2019 but, Jesus Christ, we suck in empty sets. If I never saw one the rest of my life I'd die mildly content.
-
-
InActions
LIONS
- WR Trinity Benson
- LB Trey Flowers
- QB Jared Goff
- RB Jermar Jefferson
- LB Jessie Lemonier
- T Matt Nelson
- K Riley Patterson
BROWNS
- WR Anthony Schwartz
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones
- CB Troy Hill
- CB A.J. Green
- DE Takkarist McKinley
- DE Ifeadi Odenigbo
- DT Sheldon Day
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hurts seeing my value IDL pick - McNeil, in that Lions uniform.
-
Great to see Chubb back, of course.
OOh, tias's favorite empty set.
-
Pin them deep
-
Why is that little smoke not a check in these single split receiver sets? I don't think I've seen it thrown once and the space is there for cheap yards.
-
Sigh...
So many fucking presnap penalties this year.
-
That... that was not good.
-
Can't wait to hear how that was somehow Landry, the Oline or Woods' fault.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login