Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21
-
I told you we would win
-
Cmon stef, go empty-set and throw the ball the rest of the game! You know you want to!
-
Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.
That's all I have for now.
-
I told you we would win
I told you we would win
Never a doubt
-
Better to be lucky than good.
FYI- Huntley is in for Lamar in their game
-
-
Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.
That's all I have for now.
-
Ratturds about to miracle win again
-
Better to be lucky than good.
FYI- Huntley is in for Lamar in their game
Better to be lucky than good.
FYI- Huntley is in for Lamar in their game
Lamar was inactive
-
The Bears suck
-
-
Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.
That's all I have for now.
Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.
That's all I have for now.
I’m on the start Keenum train…finally.
What are your thoughts on OSU/xichigan? Line is 7 1/2 thought it would be 13 or 14.
Do we roll?
-
-
Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.
That's all I have for now.
I’m on the start Keenum train…finally.
What are your thoughts on OSU/xichigan? Line is 7 1/2 thought it would be 13 or 14.
Do we roll?
I’m on the start Keenum train…finally.
What are your thoughts on OSU/xichigan? Line is 7 1/2 thought it would be 13 or 14.
Do we roll?
If Dawand Jones can handle his own against Hutchinson and the Bucks d-front can stand tall on early downs? Yeah. Could be either a roll or another high scoring game like 2018.
-
Baker can't walk, he can't throw, doesn't look like he can breath without being in pain.
How bad is Case or what is Kev thinking?
Baker can't walk, he can't throw
Funny part about that is Baker is limping on his right side. His hip is messed up.
And if you can't plant and drive off that back leg, or if you drag that leg too much, it fucks up your accuracy.
Just a little knowledge for the "WeLl iT iSn'T hIs ThRoWiNg ShOuLdEr" crowd.
-
-
Baker can't walk, he can't throw
Funny part about that is Baker is limping on his right side. His hip is messed up.
And if you can't plant and drive off that back leg, or if you drag that leg too much, it fucks up your accuracy.
Just a little knowledge for the "WeLl iT iSn'T hIs ThRoWiNg ShOuLdEr" crowd.
Funny part about that is Baker is limping on his right side. His hip is messed up.
And if you can't plant and drive off that back leg, or if you drag that leg too much, it fucks up your accuracy.
Just a little knowledge for the "WeLl iT iSn'T hIs ThRoWiNg ShOuLdEr" crowd.
I don't know how the hell he even walks out to the line and takes a snap. What part of his body isn't hurt at this point...
-
Cmon stef, go empty-set and throw the ball the rest of the game! You know you want to!
Cmon stef, go empty-set and throw the ball the rest of the game! You know you want to!
third and one and he calls a kinda deep ball down the middle of the field and ofcourse baker over throws him SMH
-
Better to be lucky than good.
FYI- Huntley is in for Lamar in their game
Lamar was inactive
Lamar was inactive
You've got that right, scored with 00:25 left.
...... even our BROWNS just did enough to win -but- I'll take it !
-
3rd and 1 and we take the shot downfield and get a hold call when Chubb was running it well.
Last year, I remember taking similar shots but we had a healthier more confident QB.
Please Stef some Situational awareness here and in other moments this season. The locker room knows it too.
Problem with this team…one Sunday it is the defense…the next the offense….this one is on Stef but throughout the finger pointing on one particular aspect all the other aspects aren’t really doing their job enough to overcome the major issue of the day. And We can’t fix it all. It is a shame because the AFC is so up for grabs this year.
I don’t think we are that far off personnel wise. But we might be short in some very key areas middle of the defense and the QB position. So some tough decisions ahead
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login