Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21
-
Why are they running felton on 3rd and shirt
WTF?
-
-
He's about to get 100 yards in a half against a winless team at under a 50% completion rate.. My 20M a year man!
-
Bailed out by the refs
-
-
If Felton runs the ball like that one more fucking time I’m going to drive to Cleveland tonight.
-
Just keep running Chubb
-
-
Finally a good touch throw
-
Push it real good.
-
Push it real good.
Push it real good.
Glad I wasn't the only one.
-
If someone described themselves as a "sneakerhead" in front of me, I'd bitch slap them.
-
Push it real good.
Glad I wasn't the only one.
-
-
These flags are ridiculous
-
-
SCRAP. THE. EMPTY. SETS.
Fuck. I don't make 6 figures as an NFL data analyst and I can tell you our passing success rate from them is fucking awful.
-
Finally a pass to Chubb. TD
-
So much for our good kicker
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
