MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - November 22 - NY Giants +11 at TB. O/U is about 50.
-
On our little pickem tonight it's NYG +11½ and on the o/u it might be a primetime guess. I'm on NYG plus the points there.
Bold = Winning Team (Spread) TOTAL POINTS @Tampa Bay vs XXXXXX New York (NYG) 11.5 11.5 11.5 11.5 Mon 11/22 08:15 PM - And the pickup
picks. TB 13-10-6 pretty even tonight.
-
-
Admittedly I have NO idea in this one and I’m hoping the Giants so my wife is happy.
Edit: slight lean on the under
-
i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game
I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards. Exciting huh.
Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.
........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery, might work on it.
TB 7-0 early.
-
-
John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?
-
John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?
John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?
Oh wow that's back when the NFC was dominating the SB world it was NYG 39 DEN 20......I believe that Cleveland gives them a better more exciting game. NYG 28 CLE 27, -but- who knows ?
-
-
i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game
I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards. Exciting huh.
Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.
........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery, might work on it.
TB 7-0 early.
I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards. Exciting huh.
Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.
........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery, might work on it.
TB 7-0 early.
I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Phone... I love it... best phone I've ever had hands down...
-
Condoleezza Rice just calls out Joe Woods prevent defense…lol.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login