Skip to content

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL  -  November 22 -  NY Giants  +11 at TB.  O/U is about 50.

The Browns Board
13 6 523 1
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #4

    i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #5

    Admittedly I have NO idea in this one and I’m hoping the Giants so my wife is happy.

    Edit: slight lean on the under 

  • i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #6

    @atom said:

    i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game

    I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards.  Exciting huh.  

    Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.

    ........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery,  might work on it.

    TB 7-0 early.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Manning's with tv volume .. game-pass on laptop viewing Ravens at Bears ?..

    Conklin with Hunt maybe coming back will be a plus ? + + bears & ravens certainly play some defense.. and i don't need their volume to see it

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?

  • John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @sdbacker80 said:

    John Elway plays baseball…Browns vs Giants 1986 Super Bowl what happens? and who wins?

    Oh wow that's back when the NFC was dominating the SB world  it was NYG 39 DEN 20......I believe that Cleveland gives them a better more exciting game. NYG 28 CLE 27,  -but-  who knows ?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Well 10-10 from a defensive play......hmmm.

  • @atom said:

    i may watch the mannings otherwise i have 0 interest in the game

    I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards.  Exciting huh.  

    Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.

    ........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery,  might work on it.

    TB 7-0 early.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #11

    @mjp28 said:

    I may watch the game and read our new TV manual or maybe play some cards.  Exciting huh.  

    Who knows it might be a good game the primetime ones often are.

    ........oh I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S6 10" tablet finished charging the battery,  might work on it.

    TB 7-0 early.

    I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Phone... I love it... best phone I've ever had hands down...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Condoleezza Rice just calls out Joe Woods prevent defense…lol.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #13

    TB 30 NYG 10 final.   The Giants were never really in the game.  Time to move on to WEEK 12 !

    Pittsburgh at Cincinnati at 1   -and-   Cleveland at Baltimore on SNF !