Browns vs Raiders game
-
The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.
-
The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.
Thanks... I won't be making the trip, but my friend's niece is taking her family up for the game, and using our tickets. It's one of those weird families where somehow her husband is a Raiders fan. Sort of like my former boss who roots for the Eagles, or my Pine Club assistant manager who is a fan of the WFT. I don't understand it. I sort of converted my wife over to the Browns (her family is from Toledo) from the Lions- but her brothers are still huge Lions fans.
I guess as Browns fans, we could have it worse.
-
The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.
Thanks... I won't be making the trip, but my friend's niece is taking her family up for the game, and using our tickets. It's one of those weird families where somehow her husband is a Raiders fan. Sort of like my former boss who roots for the Eagles, or my Pine Club assistant manager who is a fan of the WFT. I don't understand it. I sort of converted my wife over to the Browns (her family is from Toledo) from the Lions- but her brothers are still huge Lions fans.
I guess as Browns fans, we could have it worse.
Thanks... I won't be making the trip, but my friend's niece is taking her family up for the game, and using our tickets. It's one of those weird families where somehow her husband is a Raiders fan. Sort of like my former boss who roots for the Eagles, or my Pine Club assistant manager who is a fan of the WFT. I don't understand it. I sort of converted my wife over to the Browns (her family is from Toledo) from the Lions- but her brothers are still huge Lions fans.
I guess as Browns fans, we could have it worse.
My good friend from Western PA is a Cowboys fan.
I mean, I don't like the Cowboys, but he lives in Western PA and is NOT a Steelers fan, so that works for me. ?
-
there are some other good games on that sunday wonder why we got moved up ?
does the nfl know something we dont ?
there are some other good games on that sunday wonder why we got moved up ?
does the nfl know something we dont ?
Maximum interest in a prime viewing spot ATOM... The Late game Saturday is Colts- Patriots. The crap part of it- unless you live in the Cleveland or Las Vegas viewing areas- you had better have access to NFLN.
The other options for the Saturday games were: These games had been announced as Saturday possibilities.. New York Jets at Miami Dolphins (CBS), Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles (FOX), and Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills (FOX) will take place on Sunday, Dec. 19 at 1 p.m. ET. Bunch of relative stinkers..
-
I was damning my bad luck until I realized it is a Saturday game. That will work perfectly for me

I was damning my bad luck until I realized it is a Saturday game. That will work perfectly for me

Yes this NFL season is winding down for sure. Three NFL games Thanksgiving Thursday.
Same with the college football ? football...... this is rivalry weekend, some good Friday games. And Saturday NOON EDT "THE GAME" Ohio State -8 at Michigan.
GO FOOTBALL ? Turkey, football, leftovers, more football........
......... and much to be thankful for.
-
I was damning my bad luck until I realized it is a Saturday game. That will work perfectly for me

Yes this NFL season is winding down for sure. Three NFL games Thanksgiving Thursday.
Same with the college football ? football...... this is rivalry weekend, some good Friday games. And Saturday NOON EDT "THE GAME" Ohio State -8 at Michigan.
GO FOOTBALL ? Turkey, football, leftovers, more football........
......... and much to be thankful for.
Yes this NFL season is winding down for sure. Three NFL games Thanksgiving Thursday.
Same with the college football ? football...... this is rivalry weekend, some good Friday games. And Saturday NOON EDT "THE GAME" Ohio State -8 at Michigan.
GO FOOTBALL ? Turkey, football, leftovers, more football........
......... and much to be thankful for.
What do you think about that OSU line? I’ve watched both teams this year a lot…I was thinking it would start around -13. Expecting three potential outcomes a 41-27 type game. 52-17…if Buckeyes play like they have last couple weeks. Worst case scenario 34-24…UM slows it down and runs a little on our defense. UM hasn’t played any offense like OSUs not even close. But I think the key is OSU stopping UMs run game which I think will from what I’ve seen of the UM Oline. It is a Fishy line.
Iowa -1.5 with Martinez out love Iowa.Purdue -15 over Indiana. Love Purdue here
-
Yes this NFL season is winding down for sure. Three NFL games Thanksgiving Thursday.
Same with the college football ? football...... this is rivalry weekend, some good Friday games. And Saturday NOON EDT "THE GAME" Ohio State -8 at Michigan.
GO FOOTBALL ? Turkey, football, leftovers, more football........
......... and much to be thankful for.
What do you think about that OSU line? I’ve watched both teams this year a lot…I was thinking it would start around -13. Expecting three potential outcomes a 41-27 type game. 52-17…if Buckeyes play like they have last couple weeks. Worst case scenario 34-24…UM slows it down and runs a little on our defense. UM hasn’t played any offense like OSUs not even close. But I think the key is OSU stopping UMs run game which I think will from what I’ve seen of the UM Oline. It is a Fishy line.
Iowa -1.5 with Martinez out love Iowa.Purdue -15 over Indiana. Love Purdue here
What do you think about that OSU line? I’ve watched both teams this year a lot…I was thinking it would start around -13. Expecting three potential outcomes a 41-27 type game. 52-17…if Buckeyes play like they have last couple weeks. Worst case scenario 34-24…UM slows it down and runs a little on our defense. UM hasn’t played any offense like OSUs not even close. But I think the key is OSU stopping UMs run game which I think will from what I’ve seen of the UM Oline. It is a Fishy line.
Iowa -1.5 with Martinez out love Iowa.Purdue -15 over Indiana. Love Purdue here
From the college forum................... Ohio State -8½ O/U is about 64½. It came out according to VI at OSU -6 so the betting public is going toward Ohio State.
I'm going for Ohio State by 10+ and around 40-26. Note: this might be Harbaugh's best shot to beat the BUCKEYES but they are loaded on offense...... we'll see.
https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas.
I think this will be another Ohio State/Michigan game but Ohio State has way more 5★ and 4★ players.
Michigan needs a few breaks, play error free ball and the crowd to have a shot...... the same in any upset. I'm watching !
-
The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.
That was a game I thought might get flexed to Sunday night, so I will be staying downtown both Saturday and Sunday. I may dump the Sunday reservation, but will probably stay. Maybe make that a night at the casino with my wife.
-
The Browns vs. Raiders game that was “TBD” forever is set for Saturday December 18th at 4:30.
That was a game I thought might get flexed to Sunday night, so I will be staying downtown both Saturday and Sunday. I may dump the Sunday reservation, but will probably stay. Maybe make that a night at the casino with my wife.
That was a game I thought might get flexed to Sunday night, so I will be staying downtown both Saturday and Sunday. I may dump the Sunday reservation, but will probably stay. Maybe make that a night at the casino with my wife.
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
-
That was a game I thought might get flexed to Sunday night, so I will be staying downtown both Saturday and Sunday. I may dump the Sunday reservation, but will probably stay. Maybe make that a night at the casino with my wife.
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
Worst fucking BBQ in the World!!... I hope that woke mother fucker closes his doors...
-
-
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
Worst fucking BBQ in the World!!... I hope that woke mother fucker closes his doors...
Worst fucking BBQ in the World!!... I hope that woke mother fucker closes his doors...
You know how in the movie 'Speed' the bus has to go at least 50 mph or it explodes?
Do you have a bomb strapped to you, and if you don't write the word "woke" at least five times a day, it goes off?
Reply with: "The black bird flies east at midnight" and I'll alert the authorities, buddy.
-
That was a game I thought might get flexed to Sunday night, so I will be staying downtown both Saturday and Sunday. I may dump the Sunday reservation, but will probably stay. Maybe make that a night at the casino with my wife.
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
What's your go-to place for dinner downtown?
Went to Mabel's last Saturday night. Michael Symon's bbq place doesn't disappoint.
See below...
Worst fucking BBQ in the World!!... I hope that woke mother fucker closes his doors...
We went to Mabel's this past summer. I'll assume since nickers shares my distaste of seafood- he's not much a fan of Carolina style BBQ that's heavy on mustard either. Yeah it's an artsy Craftsy menu. OK, I suppose- if that's your thing. One thing I will comment on as the board's resident wino\booze connoisseur. The bar menu is impressive... AND outrageously overpriced.... IIRC they were asking $200 bucks for a two ounce pour of Whistle Pigs top of the line "Boss Hog Rye"... RIP OFF ALERT!!! You can buy an entire bottle of the stuff online for $500 bucks at several retail spots.
-
Worst fucking BBQ in the World!!... I hope that woke mother fucker closes his doors...
You know how in the movie 'Speed' the bus has to go at least 50 mph or it explodes?
Do you have a bomb strapped to you, and if you don't write the word "woke" at least five times a day, it goes off?
Reply with: "The black bird flies east at midnight" and I'll alert the authorities, buddy.
You know how in the movie 'Speed' the bus has to go at least 50 mph or it explodes?
Do you have a bomb strapped to you, and if you don't write the word "woke" at least five times a day, it goes off?
Reply with: "The black bird flies east at midnight" and I'll alert the authorities, buddy.
Fuck off!
-
You know how in the movie 'Speed' the bus has to go at least 50 mph or it explodes?
Do you have a bomb strapped to you, and if you don't write the word "woke" at least five times a day, it goes off?
Reply with: "The black bird flies east at midnight" and I'll alert the authorities, buddy.
Fuck off!
-
Your assertion that you didn't want to end up bitter like your father isn't going well, is it?
Which is peculiar, from reading your posts for years it is obvious you have a great life. Once again, congratulations on all your success, my friend.
I have great friends and Family... Which is more than I can say for some... You misconstrue bitterness for utter sarcasm.. Success isn't measured by what a person accrues monetarily... You know nothing about my life... Or my struggles... And frankly... It's none of your Goddamn business... Having said all that.. May God wake you from your obvious stupor one day while your trying so hard to convince everyone how brilliant you think you are..Because you are really not all that swift...... Happy Thanksgiving , Mr Churl!
-
Your assertion that you didn't want to end up bitter like your father isn't going well, is it?
Which is peculiar, from reading your posts for years it is obvious you have a great life. Once again, congratulations on all your success, my friend.
I have great friends and Family... Which is more than I can say for some... You misconstrue bitterness for utter sarcasm.. Success isn't measured by what a person accrues monetarily... You know nothing about my life... Or my struggles... And frankly... It's none of your Goddamn business... Having said all that.. May God wake you from your obvious stupor one day while your trying so hard to convince everyone how brilliant you think you are..Because you are really not all that swift...... Happy Thanksgiving , Mr Churl!
-
So you are hoping that I become "woke"?
Oh, the irony, my dearest pal.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with family, happiness, and delicious food.
No I'm totally against the woke.. I wouldn't wish that on you lol... Hope ya have a super day!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login