OSU/UM
-
Hey, all I heard were the numbers for years...
Subtle difference in that the entirety of those numbers were earned.
-
Even the one with an * by it...
Or wait, that was probably before 2011
Either way. This is still fun.
Go Blue
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
-
Even the one with an * by it...
Or wait, that was probably before 2011
Either way. This is still fun.
Go Blue
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
hahahhaha I was just thinking about the same thing was this just a one off deal ? or can ttun maintain there winning ways
-
Even the one with an * by it...
Or wait, that was probably before 2011
Either way. This is still fun.
Go Blue
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
A lot of nonsense in that 2016 game we don't have to rehash
* Was the win OSU vacated, but that was before 2011
I got tickets to the title game so I'm riding that high
-
What * have I missed?
We'll see how Harbaugh is able to maintain his staff and deal with roster turnover. MacDonald is my biggest concern. But 2016 was an upperclassman laden squad and they couldn't get by an offensively inept Buckeyes team. There isn't any type of history of that man making this a yearly thing. Credit to their coaches, UM was ready and outplayed us.
A lot of nonsense in that 2016 game we don't have to rehash
* Was the win OSU vacated, but that was before 2011
I got tickets to the title game so I'm riding that high
A lot of nonsense in that 2016 game we don't have to rehash
* Was the win OSU vacated, but that was before 2011
I got tickets to the title game so I'm riding that high
Have fun.
-
Hey, all I heard were the numbers for years...
Especially by buckeye fanatics...... but there were some funny memes. Not bad if it doesn't really get nasty.
Same thing as the poli stuff but far less mean not to mention incorrect.......ok I won't mention it.

-
Hey, all I heard were the numbers for years...
Especially by buckeye fanatics...... but there were some funny memes. Not bad if it doesn't really get nasty.
Same thing as the poli stuff but far less mean not to mention incorrect.......ok I won't mention it.

Especially by buckeye fanatics...... but there were some funny memes. Not bad if it doesn't really get nasty.
Same thing as the poli stuff but far less mean not to mention incorrect.......ok I won't mention it.

Most of them were just real annoying. Spoiled trolls. Especially young buckeye fans that don't know disappointment.
They can hear all this shit until I get bored. Eat shit THE Ohio State
-
No need to comment on Meyer. Everyone knows what he is, and he is no longer at OSU
Here is the true story of the hang a 100 on them
Ah yes, from Eleven Warriors...right
Ultimately Day said it and you can sit here and pretend it works into your "class" argument. Hey, at least it wasn't Day making a video of him stepping on a Michigan player's jersey
Kind of hard to go on and on about "class" when your team got to it's current heights behind "Youngstown Boys" Tressel and "deleted texts to protect a domestic abuser" Meyer. The latter of which absolutely provided a program to Day on a silver platter
It's been 729 days since OSU last beat Michigan
It's been 729 days since OSU last beat Michigan
Only because Hairball pussied out in 2020.
I’m looking forward to witnessing UM get punked by an SEC team.
-
-
Especially by buckeye fanatics...... but there were some funny memes. Not bad if it doesn't really get nasty.
Same thing as the poli stuff but far less mean not to mention incorrect.......ok I won't mention it.

Most of them were just real annoying. Spoiled trolls. Especially young buckeye fans that don't know disappointment.
They can hear all this shit until I get bored. Eat shit THE Ohio State
Most of them were just real annoying. Spoiled trolls. Especially young buckeye fans that don't know disappointment.
They can hear all this shit until I get bored. Eat shit THE Ohio State
And I’m okay with UM fans rubbing it in…let’s be honest they waited long enough.
When the coach gives bulletin board material though…I’ll say thank you as an OSU fan
-
When you think back on this whole Michigan versus Ohio State thing it really gained traction during the Ten Years War period.
The Bo Schembechler versus Woody Hayes period, both teams were good.
We had a fundraiser back just out of this period for a local high school teacher from Brookfield Ohio who had MS and a young family. I got to meet Earle Bruce and Bo at the event. Earle was ok but Bo was really an amazing guy came all the way down at his own expense. Amazing event.
I try to measure all coaches since on both sides by their examples. Hopefully the rivalry gets back to that #1 vs #2 standard. Will it, who knows.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


