FB poll
-
-
Lincoln Republicans??
-
The last one basically covers everything above it
Or, the first one covers everything below it
-
The last one basically covers everything above it
Or, the first one covers everything below it
The last one basically covers everything above it
Or, the first one covers everything below it
Keep in mind that the last one began in the 18th century.
WSS
-
I don't think it's actually from Facebook but that's where it popped up for me. Here's a screenshot I thought it was pretty funny.
The greatest threat to democracy are those that subscribe to that drivel.
-
The last one basically covers everything above it
Or, the first one covers everything below it
Keep in mind that the last one began in the 18th century.
WSS
Keep in mind that the last one began in the 18th century.
WSS
It should be worded that the divisiveness is getting worse or something
-
Keep in mind that the last one began in the 18th century.
WSS
It should be worded that the divisiveness is getting worse or something
It should be worded that the divisiveness is getting worse or something
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
-
It should be worded that the divisiveness is getting worse or something
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
-
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
Yeah I know history began 10 years ago. I'll make it easier on you how about Vietnam? Back when kids actually had something real to protest.
WSS
-
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.

-
Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars prohibition or depression, but I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if they only saw the final episode.
Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.
WSS
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address.
Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
