WEEK 13 NCAA ? THANKSGIVING WEEKEND - "Rivalry week" Some good games !
-
WEEK 13 NCAA ? THANKSGIVING WEEKEND - "Rivalry week" Some good games !
Besides "THE GAME" Saturday NOON on FOX there are a lot more games to enjoy with your leftovers. For details https://506sports.com
-
I can't stand Gus Johnson
-
Friday I might want to see some of the Cincinnati game at 3:30.
22 minute walk from my Pirate hut ... No parking fee's ..and paid 38.00 bucks, as a walk up, to sit about anywhere ya damn please ? ?
Walked down to the rail, to watch the Bearcats pregame warm-ups. In no time at all, the overall Bearcat team size & overall player talent jumped into action, knowing what ECU had to match-up with.. With the bad back? Decided I'd travel up to, as high as I could go to get a all 22 look..Standing all game was easier for me & the 43 yard line had no-one I could block their game vision..
I was shockingly/proud of ECU's undersized/over-matched defense for a half.. The pouncing Bearcat wear-down, looked impressive come mid 3rd..(not shocked, what so ever) ECU's offense lacks anything exciting in looks, ever since Lincoln Riley's exit.. But, damn that Bearcat defense has some legit NFL starters.. Enjoyed watching until finish.. And still made it home for the exciting final quarter of NC State/UNC....?
The Wife & Kids only needed to pick me up after their Black Friday shopping without this guy ?
️..
big fan of Luke

and these 3 mofo's

But hey ! ECU got to Bowl eligible... It was a fun northern chilly night in Greenville,NC
-
Friday I might want to see some of the Cincinnati game at 3:30.
22 minute walk from my Pirate hut ... No parking fee's ..and paid 38.00 bucks, as a walk up, to sit about anywhere ya damn please ? ?
Walked down to the rail, to watch the Bearcats pregame warm-ups. In no time at all, the overall Bearcat team size & overall player talent jumped into action, knowing what ECU had to match-up with.. With the bad back? Decided I'd travel up to, as high as I could go to get a all 22 look..Standing all game was easier for me & the 43 yard line had no-one I could block their game vision..
I was shockingly/proud of ECU's undersized/over-matched defense for a half.. The pouncing Bearcat wear-down, looked impressive come mid 3rd..(not shocked, what so ever) ECU's offense lacks anything exciting in looks, ever since Lincoln Riley's exit.. But, damn that Bearcat defense has some legit NFL starters.. Enjoyed watching until finish.. And still made it home for the exciting final quarter of NC State/UNC....?
The Wife & Kids only needed to pick me up after their Black Friday shopping without this guy ?
️..
big fan of Luke

and these 3 mofo's

But hey ! ECU got to Bowl eligible... It was a fun northern chilly night in Greenville,NC
22 minute walk from my Pirate hut ... No parking fee's ..and paid 38.00 bucks, as a walk up, to sit about anywhere ya damn please ? ?
Walked down to the rail, to watch the Bearcats pregame warm-ups. In no time at all, the overall Bearcat team size & overall player talent jumped into action, knowing what ECU had to match-up with.. With the bad back? Decided I'd travel up to, as high as I could go to get a all 22 look..Standing all game was easier for me & the 43 yard line had no-one I could block their game vision..
I was shockingly/proud of ECU's undersized/over-matched defense for a half.. The pouncing Bearcat wear-down, looked impressive come mid 3rd..(not shocked, what so ever) ECU's offense lacks anything exciting in looks, ever since Lincoln Riley's exit.. But, damn that Bearcat defense has some legit NFL starters.. Enjoyed watching until finish.. And still made it home for the exciting final quarter of NC State/UNC....?
The Wife & Kids only needed to pick me up after their Black Friday shopping without this guy ?
️..
big fan of Luke
and these 3 mofo's
But hey ! ECU got to Bowl eligible... It was a fun northern chilly night in Greenville,NC
If you want to compete for a top 25 or 10 or better it starts with the ability to recruit and the Cincinnati HC and staff have that going on well.
I remember going to visit a friend a team trainer at UC in the late 60s early 70s in the Cook & O'Brien era. They were good but not near the current era, can you imagine UC and OSU in the final 4...... might happen !
Oh and I caught the 3rd and 4th quarter and I had UNC +6 and thought I had it locked.......whoa some finish !
AND TODAY at 12 noon Ohio State better take care of business !
GO BUCKEYES and BEARCATS !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login