Skip to content

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

The Browns Board
553 36 11.9k 1
  • I know the Browns have been a laughing stock for so many reasons, but I swear it's also just things like Tucker being on the Ravens that drive you crazy. Like what bad luck it is to have to play literally the best kicker of all time statistically 2x a year.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I know the Browns have been a laughing stock for so many reasons, but I swear it's also just things like Tucker being on the Ravens that drive you crazy. Like what bad luck it is to have to play literally the best kicker of all time statistically 2x a year.

    And that kick was completely avoidable. We handed them a first down on fourth down and added 15 yards right after.

  • Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

  • Of we are talking about Kickers i would like to mention our punter seems like whenever a team punts us the ball the punter will boot it from their own 30 inside our 20 yet our punter will kick from his own 20 and be lucky to get it to the 40 every damn time, I get so disgusted over our special teams with everything else 

  • Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

    No kidding, so un called for with how they have played tonight......

  • Hunt sighting.

  • Great to see Hunt back, he just adds a certain violent passion to the offense. 

  • Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

    are you not watching? what do we have to cheer about? Bitching is all this team gives us 

  • Of we are talking about Kickers i would like to mention our punter seems like whenever a team punts us the ball the punter will boot it from their own 30 inside our 20 yet our punter will kick from his own 20 and be lucky to get it to the 40 every damn time, I get so disgusted over our special teams with everything else 

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Of we are talking about Kickers i would like to mention our punter seems like whenever a team punts us the ball the punter will boot it from their own 30 inside our 20 yet our punter will kick from his own 20 and be lucky to get it to the 40 every damn time, I get so disgusted over our special teams with everything else 

    Pretty sure nobody was kidding when they asked you to make good on your promise to leave.  Since you're so disgusted - delete your account and never come back.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I know the Browns have been a laughing stock for so many reasons, but I swear it's also just things like Tucker being on the Ravens that drive you crazy. Like what bad luck it is to have to play literally the best kicker of all time statistically 2x a year.

    And that kick was completely avoidable. We handed them a first down on fourth down and added 15 yards right after.

    @dutch-oven said:

    And that kick was completely avoidable. We handed them a first down on fourth down and added 15 yards right after.

    If they lose tonight that 12 man penalty should be shown on all media outlets for days to come.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

    No kidding, so un called for with how they have played tonight......

    @d-bone said:

    No kidding, so un called for with how they have played tonight......

    RIGHT 

  • Ya get upset Baker, That throw was all YOU 

  • Offense lookin' inept.

  • The defense has done a real nice job of containing the Ravens offense in general, but our offense has completely bogged down.

    The defense is going to run out of gas if they can't string together some first downs. 

  • Going to have to play in reverse a bit. Ravens opening up with that early down 52 look invites us going play action.  Need to get into the 3 and 5 step drops early, get ahead of the chains and get Baltimore out of these heavy fronts. 

  • Getting a bad feeling about this game unless something radical happens......pick 6, fumble, something.

  • statement defense.. turnover..flips this field

  • I think Bill Glass actually has the Browns season sack record with 15.5 I think, in '64 or '65

  • @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Our coach is going to cost us this game because he is lost 

    He needs shitcanned

    @kvoethe said:

    He needs shitcanned

    You're nuts.

  • We can never stop on 4tf 

  • The defense has done a real nice job of containing the Ravens offense in general, but our offense has completely bogged down.

    The defense is going to run out of gas if they can't string together some first downs. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The defense has done a real nice job of containing the Ravens offense in general, but our offense has completely bogged down.

    The defense is going to run out of gas if they can't string together some first downs. 

    Yep, the D is playing really well so far.