Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
I did not have much faith in the browns coming into this game so going into the half only down three is a bit of a relief.
I did not have much faith in the browns coming into this game so going into the half only down three is a bit of a relief.
You just can't win close games without a dependable kicker....... period.
-
I hate this
-
It was Joe Woods' fault.
-
and I'm telling you, that was a TD. This game has truly been like watching the 1-15 teams all over again.
-
That was... odd
-
This offense is... offensive,
Our defense is playing its ass off, but they are going to get worn to a nub.
-
-
and I'm telling you, that was a TD. This game has truly been like watching the 1-15 teams all over again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login