Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
and I'm telling you, that was a TD. This game has truly been like watching the 1-15 teams all over again.
-
That was... odd
-
-
-
This offense is... offensive,
Our defense is playing its ass off, but they are going to get worn to a nub.
-
-
and I'm telling you, that was a TD. This game has truly been like watching the 1-15 teams all over again.
-
-
-
-
Three interceptions and I still feel confident we will find a way to lose this game
-
pick to save points off off the turnover ?
-
Somehow, some way, Joe Woods caused that Lamar pick.
-
-
maybe...
-
RUN THE FUCKING CLOCK OFF.
-
This might be the weirdest fucking game I've watched in a long time. I can't wait for Tucker to bury a 61 yard field goal to beat us.
There was a mile of open field set up.
Barring a completely missed block, it was literally 4 on 3 blocking.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login