Skip to content

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

The Browns Board
553 36 12.0k 1
  • @bob806 said:

    Just stop

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    I thought you were leaving this thread? 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Is Baker not allowed to audible?

    NICE drop ASSHOLE

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You go where the matchup and defense gives you.  If somebody comes out and stacks 8 and 9 in the box, I'm not going to run the ball because "ThAt'S jUsT wHo We ArE".  I'm going to dial up my best man beaters and ask my QB to hit a few throws.  If Baker can't and you just believe you'll run head first Into + count boxes against one of the largest IDL's in the NFL... then you're saying Baker shouldn't be playing.  Because at that point he isn't even a game manager. 

    Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton and all of the other great NFL RBs somehow still got their yards... I guess defenses never stacked the box on them?  

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton and all of the other great NFL RBs somehow still got their yards... I guess defenses never stacked the box on them?  

    Different time, different era.  These teams today would smoke those squads because of how much more space offenses use.     Have anything actually worth reading in response or are we done here?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Felton, you had the first down.

    Just catch the ball and fall down. 

    Sigh. 

  • B Browns fan 1977 wrote on last edited by

    Another shitty Punt from our Shitty punter

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    Felton afraid to catch the ball.  🙁

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Yes…nobody wearing brown and orange can catch a fucking pass.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    Good series...now the D's turn!

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    There's nothing more deflating than a drive stalling because of your own error. If you can't catch the ball without looking for a hit, get off the field.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You go where the matchup and defense gives you.  If somebody comes out and stacks 8 and 9 in the box, I'm not going to run the ball because "ThAt'S jUsT wHo We ArE".  I'm going to dial up my best man beaters and ask my QB to hit a few throws.  If Baker can't and you just believe you'll run head first Into + count boxes against one of the largest IDL's in the NFL... then you're saying Baker shouldn't be playing.  Because at that point he isn't even a game manager. 

    See above.  It's intentional by the Ravens to force this team to throw.  No different than teams forcing KC to be patient and run the ball.

    And my comment doesn’t change…is Baker doing anything?  
     

    If I’m dying on the hill give me Chubb and Hunt…and not as some fancy wall decoration 
     

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    If I’m dying on the hill give me Chubb and Hunt…and not as some fancy wall decoration 

    In softball, when my number 4 batter (who can't drop a bunt to save her life) is up against a rise ball pitcher, I'm going to ask her to do what she does best and if she's going to walk back to the dug out, it's gonna be on a big swing and a miss and not a 3rd strike bunt foul off. 

    I'm not saying that we just hand it off 3 times and punt, but if anyone is watching this game tonight and they don't feel like we haven't even given it a chance, then they are not watching hard enough, 

  • @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    I thought you were leaving this thread? 

    B Browns fan 1977 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I thought you were leaving this thread? 

    I left for a while but seeing this piss poor play my girl told me she didn't want to hear me bitch about it or she will shut it off so I have to cry to you guys 

  • @bob806 said:

    Just stop

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    The D is playing better than usual tonight. Got burned on the blitz.

  • Another shitty Punt from our Shitty punter

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Another shitty Punt from our Shitty punter

    I thought you were leaving this thread?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I thought you were leaving this thread? 

    I left for a while but seeing this piss poor play my girl told me she didn't want to hear me bitch about it or she will shut it off so I have to cry to you guys 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    I left for a while but seeing this piss poor play my girl told me she didn't want to hear me bitch about it or she will shut it off so I have to cry to you guys 

    Thank dog for women with low self-esteem, I suppose. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You go where the matchup and defense gives you.  If somebody comes out and stacks 8 and 9 in the box, I'm not going to run the ball because "ThAt'S jUsT wHo We ArE".  I'm going to dial up my best man beaters and ask my QB to hit a few throws.  If Baker can't and you just believe you'll run head first Into + count boxes against one of the largest IDL's in the NFL... then you're saying Baker shouldn't be playing.  Because at that point he isn't even a game manager. 

    Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton and all of the other great NFL RBs somehow still got their yards... I guess defenses never stacked the box on them?  

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    @d-bone said:

    Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton

    Earl Campbell's QB his first 2 seasons, Dan Pastorini, sounds like he runs an Italian dessert shop in Boston's north end.. His 3rd season, Ken Stabler joined the team.

    Walter Payton's first 3 qb's were Gary Huff, Bob Avellini, and someone named Mike Phipps.

  • B Browns fan 1977 wrote on last edited by

    I already said in the first that we will not score a TD all game, We are bout to be down 27-3 

  • @browns-fan-1977 said:

    I left for a while but seeing this piss poor play my girl told me she didn't want to hear me bitch about it or she will shut it off so I have to cry to you guys 

    Thank dog for women with low self-esteem, I suppose. 

    B Browns fan 1977 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Thank dog for women with low self-esteem, I suppose. 

    No she is a Patriot fan 

  • @browns-fan-1977 said:

    Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

    The D is playing better than usual tonight. Got burned on the blitz.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    The D is playing better than usual tonight. Got burned on the blitz.

    With the exception of that horrid Patriots game, they've been playing decent for a while. 

    The offense has scored over 17 points once in the last five or six games. 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    This team is so incredibly disappointing. Granted, sadly, Lamar is one of the best QBs in the league but we are not good at anything except running the ball and Stefanski will apparently not allow it. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Thank dog for women with low self-esteem, I suppose. 

    No she is a Patriot fan 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns-fan-1977 said:

    No she is a Patriot fan 

    Feel free to join her.