Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
-
All the double clutching is
not good
-
-
But we will blame the Oline for the sack tomorrow.
-
Does anyone watch Southpark?
-
-
Does anyone watch Southpark?
My wife and I were literally just talking about how we never even tried it.
-
Does anyone watch Southpark?
I think I watched the first 21 or 22 seasons... used to watch them when I did the treadmill. Not sure how many seasons I've missed.
-
-
Does anyone watch Southpark?
My wife and I were literally just talking about how we never even tried it.
-
-
-
I’ve tried but it is stupid
We/I just didn't like the drawings and voices and was never willing to even give it a shot.
-
My dudes, JOK is shockingly good at making tackles at the LOS
-
-
Clowny made a play
-
-
-
Man Phelton is slow
-
JOK is gonna be a difference maker for this defense if he's not already. Kid is special. Nice seeing delpit make an int also
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login