Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
Man Phelton is slow
-
JOK is gonna be a difference maker for this defense if he's not already. Kid is special. Nice seeing delpit make an int also
-
Felton has really hit the rookie wall.
We were all pretty excited about him a couple months ago.
-
-
-
JOK is gonna be a difference maker for this defense if he's not already. Kid is special. Nice seeing delpit make an int also
-
Ravens average almost 30ppg at home. Not even half their average tonight.
Somebody tell nickers I'm still waiting for him to explain defensive scheme. I'll even give him the log in to my gamepass acount.
DO NOT let him know Joe Woods is black though. Don't need another full regalia, Django Unchained moment.
-
I’ve tried but it is stupid
We/I just didn't like the drawings and voices and was never willing to even give it a shot.
-
I got home late and missed first 7 minutes. What happened on the blocked kick? Was it low or did someone come off the edge or get great push up the middle or what?
-
How does Baker not audible when then play d like that
-
Again he double clutched
-
Man, I have a wicked stress headache now from this game.
That and after all I've eaten the last four days, I could use a 8lb, 6oz dump right now.
-
That was a HORRIBLE series
-
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
-
-
How does Baker not audible when then play d like that
I'm not being a cheeky monkey.
I honestly don't know if he audibles. I mean, he's a 4th year starter, he just has to....
But I'm not certain of it.
-
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
Only so much you can do. Baker can make protection calls.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login