Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
Man, I have a wicked stress headache now from this game.
That and after all I've eaten the last four days, I could use a 8lb, 6oz dump right now.
-
That was a HORRIBLE series
-
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
-
-
How does Baker not audible when then play d like that
I'm not being a cheeky monkey.
I honestly don't know if he audibles. I mean, he's a 4th year starter, he just has to....
But I'm not certain of it.
-
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
Only so much you can do. Baker can make protection calls.
-
-
If the tirds throw again. Id be shocked
-
Here's the deal that's clear and hard as hell to shake- Baker can't make big throws in close games. I know not every time it's his fault, but it's the classic "if it smells like shit everywhere" with him. The hitches, the misses, just are too much. If we move on from Mayfield, that's exactly why more than anything else.
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
Only so much you can do. Baker can make protection calls.
-
-
Why can’t we adjust at the line?
Only so much you can do. Baker can make protection calls.
-
-
-
Defense held up for 54 minutes…we are getting man balled now
-
-
I know no one wants to hear this, but I'm saying it now before the game is over.
I'm proud of how this team battled.
But...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login