Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
Shitfuck.
-
I would not be surprised if we go 3 and out until garbage time, We are about to get smoked boys,
-
-
So glad we're back to kickers with the yips.
-
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
-
-
Our worthless can't stop shit as I said here comes a 7 play drive TD already went 3
-
-
Myles chipped AND then doubled.
-
-
-
-
-
And the T was Villanueva, Master of the Ole Block.
Villanueva served in the U.S. Army.
Sincerely,
Jerome Bettis is from Detroit, which also happens to be where this Super Bowl is. -
Alright, alright, alright.
-
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Make good on this.
-
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
show you the door... or can ya find it? C-ya!
-
Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Make good on this.
-
-
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Delete your account, nobody will miss you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login