Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
The Ravens doing what they do regardless of what the defense tries to take away.... imagine that.
-
The Ravens doing what they do regardless of what the defense tries to take away.... imagine that.
-
Defense held up for 54 minutes…we are getting man balled now
Defense held up for 54 minutes…we are getting man balled now
And only 10 lousy points....
-
-
-
-
Quietest 6/111 for Landry I can remember.. After they "Fixed" the defense this past offseason it seems they forgot about the offense..
-
Quietest 6/111 for Landry I can remember.. After they "Fixed" the defense this past offseason it seems they forgot about the offense..
Quietest 6/111 for Landry I can remember..
No kidding. I was just thinking about that.
-
How does this end?
Baker INT
Baker Fumble
Baker TD pass
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login