Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28
-
Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Make good on this.
-
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
I bet they march right down the field and score a TD now. Hey if I am wrong i will go away
Delete your account, nobody will miss you.
-
We only lost by 32 there last season... ?
Better than 33
-
Well it was nice to have Conklin for a couple series... ugh.
-
More max pro and 3 man patterns on both 3rd down conversions.
Stef opting early to bottle up pressure instead of throwing out of it. Baker looks better because of it.
-
We only lost by 32 there last season... ?
Better than 33
-
That helps!
-
I know it's Landry and he isn't hyper quick, but I refuse to believe that a little smoke route on a sight adjust isn't there when he's the solo x with Marlon 10 yards off. We really don't make people pay for that.
-
And an illegal formation right after.
-
Baltimore is going to jam the hell out of our WRs and just dare the Browns to beat them downfield, like Kansas City did in the playoffs.
-
TV commentary is as useful as you'd think - do any of the radio calls have further details on Conklin..
-
Hance kick step sucks.
Ravens front 7 flying upfield and Dbs coming downhill. Hoping the screen game shows up next drive.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login