Skip to content

1stQ in the books. Quinn QB rating = 138.75

The Browns Board
24 15 2.4k
  • T TheBestPlayersPlay wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Well, Quinn looked outstanding in almost every way. Glad we have the QB nightmare finally ending. Defense worst game of the year. And the 4th and 1 call? NO. icon_mad.gif

  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #13

    104 final rating, but who cares.

    A loss.

    BQ taking too much of the blame in post game interview, IMHO.

  • R ReginaBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    If only we would have put Quinn in earlier we wouldn't have to be talking about next year.

  • J jarhead wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Let me think about this.

    We beat a good Giants team even though DA sucks.

    We lose to a bad Denver team and DA looks stupid on the sideline and BQ looked good on the field.

    I mentioned in another post that it is a TEAM game. If the TEAM plays good DA or BQ will look good. If the TEAM sucks, the TEAM will lose.

    You know what? I think the fans suck. Although I don’t live in Cleveland anymore I still like the city and the Browns. This generation of fans is really kind of weird

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #16

    In the end.....looks like the new boss is like the old boss

  • T TheBestPlayersPlay wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Actually both of you are wrong. The difference is, when the team sucks and DA is playing, DA beyond sucks, but when the team sucks and BQ is playing ....he is outstanding and is willing us towards a victory. He came up short in his first NFL start, but I am more than thrilled with what I saw. I finally saw a starting caliber NFL QB taking command as a field general and marching his team down the field almost at will. Quinn still had dropped passes, pressure .....and yet he put together a very good game. I like it. The future looks bright.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #18

    \ said:

    104 final rating, but who cares.

    A loss.

    BQ taking too much of the blame in post game interview, IMHO.

    That's what leaders do. A QB that understands (which leaders do) you get all the credit for team wins and all the blame for team loses, right or wrong.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #19

    \ said:

    Actually both of you are wrong. The difference is, when the team sucks and DA is playing, DA beyond sucks, but when the team sucks and BQ is playing ....he is outstanding and is willing us towards a victory. He came up short in his first NFL start, but I am more than thrilled with what I saw. I finally saw a starting caliber NFL QB taking command as a field general and marching his team down the field almost at will. Quinn still had dropped passes, pressure .....and yet he put together a very good game. I like it. The future looks bright.

    Dead on right there.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #20

    lol@BQ man love in this thread

  • lol@BQ man love in this thread

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    lol@BQ man love in this thread

    Why are you digging up these old Brady Quinn threads? Let him RIP.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #22

    i find it hilarious as well....

    it also illustrates a good learning moment....

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    lol@BQ man love in this thread

    Why are you digging up these old Brady Quinn threads? Let him RIP.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Why are you digging up these old Brady Quinn threads? Let him RIP.

    Boredom 😵

  • Actually both of you are wrong. The difference is, when the team sucks and DA is playing, DA beyond sucks, but when the team sucks and BQ is playing ....he is outstanding and is willing us towards a victory. He came up short in his first NFL start, but I am more than thrilled with what I saw. I finally saw a starting caliber NFL QB taking command as a field general and marching his team down the field almost at will. Quinn still had dropped passes, pressure .....and yet he put together a very good game. I like it. The future looks bright.

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @thebestplayersplay said:

    Actually both of you are wrong. The difference is, when the team sucks and DA is playing, DA beyond sucks, but when the team sucks and BQ is playing ....he is outstanding and is willing us towards a victory. He came up short in his first NFL start, but I am more than thrilled with what I saw. I finally saw a starting caliber NFL QB taking command as a field general and marching his team down the field almost at will. Quinn still had dropped passes, pressure .....and yet he put together a very good game. I like it. The future looks bright.

    I know it's old news but this post looks even funnier now!!!