MLB Lockout
-
Just in time for the Maxwell trial
Just in time for the Maxwell trial
What's your prediction Woody? Hanging? Cut wrist? Overdose?
WSS
-
Just in time for the Maxwell trial
What's your prediction Woody? Hanging? Cut wrist? Overdose?
WSS
What's your prediction Woody? Hanging? Cut wrist? Overdose?
WSS
I don't like baseball but I don't wish the players any harm, geez
-
Take it to the barber shop? You nearly never have legit political takes, and this is your latest attempt?
whatever.......

-
Take it to the barber shop? You nearly never have legit political takes, and this is your latest attempt?
whatever.......

-
What's your prediction Woody? Hanging? Cut wrist? Overdose?
WSS
I don't like baseball but I don't wish the players any harm, geez
I don't like baseball but I don't wish the players any harm, geez
My bed I assumed from your nonsense that Maxwell played 3rd base for somebody
WSS
-
How many pictures of Woody Woodpecker do you have?
I do my own research online. lol
-
How many pictures of Woody Woodpecker do you have?
I do my own research online. lol
-
It must take up a good deal of your time ??
nope. I type very fast, and have the experience to research without a lot of muddling around.
-
It must take up a good deal of your time ??
nope. I type very fast, and have the experience to research without a lot of muddling around.
-
Cal considering "searching for woodpecker images on Google" as "research" explains A LOT
-
Cal considering "searching for woodpecker images on Google" as "research" explains A LOT
Cal considering "searching for woodpecker images on Google" as "research" explains A LOT
A. I don't use google.
B. Again, you don't know definitions of words, you ascribe partial cherry picked application
of "definitions" to fit your pecking.
To wit:
Full Definition of research
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : careful or diligent search2 : studious inquiry or examination especially : investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts, revision of accepted theories or laws in the light of new facts, or practical application of such new or revised theories or laws3 : the collecting of information about a particular subject**************************************************************
So researching a serious subject is impactful. That is number 1 and 2.
Researching pictures that aptly reflect your birdism is not, outside of being funny at times. That is number 3.
Again, the only real point you have, is your beak.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login