Playing for Pickett
-
-
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Sounds like Derelict Anderception 2.0
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
I'll be watching Friday (already have the DVR set to record) when the outmanned Bearcats take on the 'Tide. I'm well aware of him. They pull off the upset, and Ridder hits the first round.
But please, keep that abominable garbage on a pile of spaghetti noodles well south of Columbus. As I like to paraphrase Skyline's competition- Gold Star... "The taste will make you vomit".
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Please leave that insult to chili down in Cincinnati, please. ?
Edit: It appears hoorta beat me to this...
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Sounds like Derelict Anderception 2.0
-
Zombo said:
Nope, not playing, already preparing for draft.
Which I think is weak for a QB to do.
Z
I can understand both sides, like to see him play but dam if he got hurt. It must be a very difficult decision.
Scouts have more than enough tape but one would wonder if it hurts his draft stock?
-
Ian Rapoport
NFL Network Insider
2022 NFL Draft: At least three potential QBs viewed as first-round options
https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-draft-at-least-three-potential-qbs-viewed-as-first-round-options
-
Ridder has a some impressive skills - power arm, size, character.
He's very good, but at the next level, I don't see him as
a first round qb. Unless you can let him hopefully develop a few years.
He's pretty inaccurate. Great stats, a lot of quick throws I think. He has terrific athletic receivers - which
I think are his saving grace in the accuracy dept. I see him more as a late second to early third rounder, only because
his weaknesses will take some time to develop, and that isn't a given. He has a giant arm, and has big trouble
with touch on the ball.
He reminds me of Sam Darnold - same inaccuracy problem, takes sacks too often, big arm, not much touch...don't know how well he
can adapt to reading defenses in the NFL.
Of course, some team may draft him in the first round, let him sit for a year, and win big. or not.
Here's a very intriguing article about big-armed quarterbacks...
https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2013/7/15/4523030/the-truth-about-big-armed-quarterbacks
-
Ridder has a some impressive skills - power arm, size, character.
He's very good, but at the next level, I don't see him as
a first round qb. Unless you can let him hopefully develop a few years.
He's pretty inaccurate. Great stats, a lot of quick throws I think. He has terrific athletic receivers - which
I think are his saving grace in the accuracy dept. I see him more as a late second to early third rounder, only because
his weaknesses will take some time to develop, and that isn't a given. He has a giant arm, and has big trouble
with touch on the ball.
He reminds me of Sam Darnold - same inaccuracy problem, takes sacks too often, big arm, not much touch...don't know how well he
can adapt to reading defenses in the NFL.
Of course, some team may draft him in the first round, let him sit for a year, and win big. or not.
Here's a very intriguing article about big-armed quarterbacks...
https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2013/7/15/4523030/the-truth-about-big-armed-quarterbacks
Zombo said:
Nope, not playing, already preparing for draft.
Which I think is weak for a QB to do.
Z
LOL, cancel that recording!!!
Ridder has a some impressive skills - power arm, size, character.
He's very good, but at the next level, I don't see him as
a first round qb. Unless you can let him hopefully develop a few years.
He's pretty inaccurate. Great stats, a lot of quick throws I think. He has terrific athletic receivers - which
I think are his saving grace in the accuracy dept. I see him more as a late second to early third rounder, only because
his weaknesses will take some time to develop, and that isn't a given. He has a giant arm, and has big trouble
with touch on the ball.
He reminds me of Sam Darnold - same inaccuracy problem, takes sacks too often, big arm, not much touch...don't know how well he
can adapt to reading defenses in the NFL.
Of course, some team may draft him in the first round, let him sit for a year, and win big. or not.
Here's a very intriguing article about big-armed quarterbacks...
https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2013/7/15/4523030/the-truth-about-big-armed-quarterbacks
Gee, sounds exactly like that feller from Wyoming when he was drafted.
-
Only thing to think about with Wills:
2020 pff 61.5
2021 pff 62.9
This might be who he is, even with Callahan..
-
Only thing to think about with Wills:
2020 pff 61.5
2021 pff 62.9
This might be who he is, even with Callahan..
Only thing to think about with Wills:
2020 pff 61.5
2021 pff 62.9
This might be who he is, even with Callahan..
I’m torn on this one…I’ve seen moments where he’s gutted it out and hobbled around this year. So he’s probably better but how much better?
We pounded the drum hard for a LT in that draft class because of need (remember we had Baker leaving clean pockets in 2019) granted we needed a tackle….but we had a premium pick. I’m not taking “good” at 10th overall when I can find that in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. I saw a lot of average tackles that year and one being Andrew Thomas. Wirfs was intriguing to me because of his wrestling background I feel those guys have a leverage advantage in the trenches but that class was touted as having Pro Bowl caliber tackles at the top.
-
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Plus he could bring lots of Skyline chili to the Browns and that might be the cosmic missing piece of the puzzle that propels them into a multiple Superbowl winning dynasty.
Any Desmond Ridder love round here? I’m mildly intrigued that the Browns could draft him after the first round, but l’m not sure he’ll last that long. He’s a tall dude with a Mega Man arm. My daughter goes to UC so we’re pretty stoked about the Bearcats this year and he’s been a big part of their success.
Des Ridder's big day is here...
As the Georgia loss to Alabama would imply...
Ridder is going to have to come out hot in the passing game and keep mistakes to a very small minimum if Cincinnati is to have a fighting chance. Relying on the running game at any point is no guarantee.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/desmond-ridder-bearcats-cotton-bowl-2022-nfl-draft
-
I am not really very impressed with this Ridder kid. Sure, he's one of the available players, but only the throw to the pylon that was dropped was actually on point. Almost all of the rest - even if the WR was legit open - have been behind/high.
So in that way the Browns wouldn't have to change the offense for him.. I'll see myself out!
-
I am not really very impressed with this Ridder kid. Sure, he's one of the available players, but only the throw to the pylon that was dropped was actually on point. Almost all of the rest - even if the WR was legit open - have been behind/high.
So in that way the Browns wouldn't have to change the offense for him.. I'll see myself out!
I am not really very impressed with this Ridder kid. Sure, he's one of the available players, but only the throw to the pylon that was dropped was actually on point. Almost all of the rest - even if the WR was legit open - have been behind/high.
So in that way the Browns wouldn't have to change the offense for him.. I'll see myself out!
looks like a fair assessment.. https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/desmond-ridder/egzbnFBW6X
I'll add when a 6'4 QB gets 4/5 balls batted down at the LOS... Bama's DL caused the Ridd*l*er a new riddle for scouts to address.. (that's a NFL big boy D-front)
-
Zombo said:
Nope, not playing, already preparing for draft.
Which I think is weak for a QB to do.
Z
LOL, cancel that recording!!!
Ridder has a some impressive skills - power arm, size, character.
He's very good, but at the next level, I don't see him as
a first round qb. Unless you can let him hopefully develop a few years.
He's pretty inaccurate. Great stats, a lot of quick throws I think. He has terrific athletic receivers - which
I think are his saving grace in the accuracy dept. I see him more as a late second to early third rounder, only because
his weaknesses will take some time to develop, and that isn't a given. He has a giant arm, and has big trouble
with touch on the ball.
He reminds me of Sam Darnold - same inaccuracy problem, takes sacks too often, big arm, not much touch...don't know how well he
can adapt to reading defenses in the NFL.
Of course, some team may draft him in the first round, let him sit for a year, and win big. or not.
Here's a very intriguing article about big-armed quarterbacks...
https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2013/7/15/4523030/the-truth-about-big-armed-quarterbacks
Gee, sounds exactly like that feller from Wyoming when he was drafted.
-
I am not really very impressed with this Ridder kid. Sure, he's one of the available players, but only the throw to the pylon that was dropped was actually on point. Almost all of the rest - even if the WR was legit open - have been behind/high.
So in that way the Browns wouldn't have to change the offense for him.. I'll see myself out!
looks like a fair assessment.. https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/desmond-ridder/egzbnFBW6X
I'll add when a 6'4 QB gets 4/5 balls batted down at the LOS... Bama's DL caused the Ridd*l*er a new riddle for scouts to address.. (that's a NFL big boy D-front)
looks like a fair assessment.. https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/desmond-ridder/egzbnFBW6X
I'll add when a 6'4 QB gets 4/5 balls batted down at the LOS... Bama's DL caused the Ridd*l*er a new riddle for scouts to address.. (that's a NFL big boy D-front)
That Dline didn't cause any further riddles any other good D1 front wouldn't have shown. Ridders delivery is VERY 2/3rd's. His follow through not being over the top and a bit exaggerated on the windup causes batted balls. I'm shocked it hasn't happened more this season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login