Skip to content

15 items every prepper should hoard

Barber Shop Talk
10 5 467
  • Cal's Christmas  ?  list.

    ?

    WSS 

  • Pepper ?  Every prepper needs pepper. 

  • Ex-Lax for getting those freeze dried foods on through the system when they clog up the works. LOL!?

    He left out .22 weapons with lots of ammo-I prefer CCI Stingers. Great for wild game and wilder humans.?

  • Ex-Lax for getting those freeze dried foods on through the system when they clog up the works. LOL!?

    He left out .22 weapons with lots of ammo-I prefer CCI Stingers. Great for wild game and wilder humans.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ex-Lax for getting those freeze dried foods on through the system when they clog up the works. LOL!?

    He left out .22 weapons with lots of ammo-I prefer CCI Stingers. Great for wild game and wilder humans.?

    Yes the best all around varmit, beer can and unwanted snooping people tool.  And those .22 rifles that fold away in your backpack are nice........ but a Remington 870 shotgun would come in handy too.  Necessities.

  • First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

  • First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    And a good TV/internet hookup and you're all set !

  • @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    And a good TV/internet hookup and you're all set !

    @mjp28 said:

    And a good TV/internet hookup and you're all set !

    I did finally get internet at my cabin. The road in is one lane. So you can come in, but you might be able to get out

  • First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    Luckily, Dewine never shut down the alcohol sales during the worst part of the pandemic.

  • @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    @browns149 said:

    First thing I went out and bought when the pandemic started was beer. Lots and lots of beer

    I already have an 870 Express

    Luckily, Dewine never shut down the alcohol sales during the worst part of the pandemic.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Luckily, Dewine never shut down the alcohol sales during the worst part of the pandemic.

    That riot would’ve made Jan 6th look like a day at a picnic ?