fundraising text
-
I got a text a couple days ago from people supporting somebody named Shay Hawkins. No idea who the clown is but the texts urged me to send money so he could be drafted to run for political office and stand with people like Anthony Gonzalez and Liz Cheney. Assuming it's Lincoln project type of s***. We remember them, those are the guys who think GOP stands for gang of pedophiles.
I suggested they blow me and then blocked the number. So I won't know if they accepted the offer or not.
I'm also guessing it could be Democrats trying to split the vote with some of their usual dirty tricks
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login