Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Ravens
-
-
Zombo said:
Bitch, please.
I just call 'em as I see 'em.
(BTW, last I heard they're still not saying who they're gonna trot out there at RT. But since they can't 3D print one I'm assuming it's going to be Blake Hance-forth)
-
Flashback ...to then adjust forward.. https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-12-game-recap-baltimore-ravens-16-cleveland-browns-10
the few that graded well..
- Delpit 91.1
- Bitonio 89.5
- Owusu-Koramoah 88.1
- Bryant 82.0
- LB Malcolm Smith 78.0 (again higher than Walker)
- CB Greg Newsome 77.7
- S John Johnson III 77.7
- Njoku 77.4
- DE Myles Garrett 73.2
- LB Sione Takitaki 72.1
To peak going forward....
1) Bryant is Out...Njoku's status still remains the same. a gameday... *maybe*
2) Whomever the RT may be? What's so wrong, with playing A 6th line mate to park next to Hance's right hip? Legally (Hudson/ Dunn/Fro*hold*t/A.Taylor)
3) Tretter has to be at his best this week.. draws CAMPBELL, CALAIS T/Jax
4) We get hyped over these great OL Grades..... well.....Show The F'k Up !
5) I never have gotten the no Chubb/Hunt on the field at same time..... Have you seen Hunt 'Wreck ?' by planting blitzer's in the hole?
6) Queen/Bowser/Oweh/Justin Houston... find a way to not let them, take away from your offensive game plan..
carry on... and Go Vikings tonight !
-
Flashback ...to then adjust forward.. https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-12-game-recap-baltimore-ravens-16-cleveland-browns-10
the few that graded well..
- Delpit 91.1
- Bitonio 89.5
- Owusu-Koramoah 88.1
- Bryant 82.0
- LB Malcolm Smith 78.0 (again higher than Walker)
- CB Greg Newsome 77.7
- S John Johnson III 77.7
- Njoku 77.4
- DE Myles Garrett 73.2
- LB Sione Takitaki 72.1
To peak going forward....
1) Bryant is Out...Njoku's status still remains the same. a gameday... *maybe*
2) Whomever the RT may be? What's so wrong, with playing A 6th line mate to park next to Hance's right hip? Legally (Hudson/ Dunn/Fro*hold*t/A.Taylor)
3) Tretter has to be at his best this week.. draws CAMPBELL, CALAIS T/Jax
4) We get hyped over these great OL Grades..... well.....Show The F'k Up !
5) I never have gotten the no Chubb/Hunt on the field at same time..... Have you seen Hunt 'Wreck ?' by planting blitzer's in the hole?
6) Queen/Bowser/Oweh/Justin Houston... find a way to not let them, take away from your offensive game plan..
carry on... and Go Vikings tonight !
5) I never have gotten the no Chubb/Hunt on the field at same time..... Have you seen Hunt 'Wreck ?' by planting blitzer's in the hole?
IMO, this is done to keep each one as fresh as possible when they enter the game. I really don't want Hunt (or Chubb) out there blocking for the other on any sort of regular basis. We supposedly have a FB for that.
The Vike's are without their best receiver. I doubt this one goes our way. But, Go Vikings!
-
Zombo said:
Bitch, please.
I just call 'em as I see 'em.
(BTW, last I heard they're still not saying who they're gonna trot out there at RT. But since they can't 3D print one I'm assuming it's going to be Blake Hance-forth)
-
-
please god do not let baker die this sunday,hudson to start at RT
I've read if*... seen anything confirming?
#Browns OC AVP said if rookie James Hudson III starts at RT, he’ll be better than in only start because he’s spent so much time with OL coach Bill Callahan -
-
-
-
Questionable: J. Elliott, R. Harrison, M. JacksonOut: H. Bryant, A. Schwartz#Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said David Njoku, Jamie Gillan and Anthony Walker Jr. won’t play Sunday.All three on COVID-19 listP Dustin Colquitt was added to Punt & hold kicks
-
-
Myles Garrett comments concerning, could speak to different goals among team
https://sports.yahoo.com/myles-garrett-comments-concerning-could-171902764.html
-
And now Newsome is out because he fell down on the final play of practice and hit his head.
such luck..of all weeks ?
Saturday, The Cleveland Browns made five roster moves ..activated linebacker Jacob Phillips from injured reserve.
The team also elevated three from their practice squad.
Receiver JoJo Natson is a standard elevation
While cornerback Herb Miller and safety Javonte Moffatt were elevated as COVID-19 replacements.
The team also waived receiver Ja’Marcus Bradley from the roster. (Good News for Higgy)
-
Higgins was a "healthy scratch". Njoku and Bryant won't be there. Bradley, who had two catches, is gone ....
if Higgins doesn't have a big day.... I don't see how the Browns will win this game. They have to, though.
the stinking ratbirds will stack the los, stop the run again? and will have an easier time playing man to man.
Unless Natson has a big day. Browns HAVE to win this one.
-
-
The only way the Browns will win is with a ton of heart.
no Njoku, no Harrison, punter out, Newsome out, Walker out...
but the ratbirds have players out too. The Browns can't afford it to a greater degree.
Browns will win. But please, Stefanski, stop running so much of the time on first down.
The Browns will lay it all on the line - Browns 37, stinking ratbirds 20.
(if you're going to dream, dream big)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

