ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day thread
-
Stupid power is out at home. Had to go back to cabin to watch the game. And stupid suddenlink won’t let CBS broadcast local station. So I’m watching redzone
-
-
Stupid power is out at home. Had to go back to cabin to watch the game. And stupid suddenlink won’t let CBS broadcast local station. So I’m watching redzone
Stupid power is out at home. Had to go back to cabin to watch the game. And stupid suddenlink won’t let CBS broadcast local station. So I’m watching redzone
do you have internet? I can send you a you tube link?
-
Not at all shocked Lamar got hurt
-
Stupid power is out at home. Had to go back to cabin to watch the game. And stupid suddenlink won’t let CBS broadcast local station. So I’m watching redzone
do you have internet? I can send you a you tube link?
do you have internet? I can send you a you tube link?
Yes send it
-
-
Chiefs 21-0 against raiders
-
I hope and trust those were Browns fans shit talking a hurt man being taken into the locker room.
Like... God damn.
I hope and trust those were Browns fans shit talking a hurt man being taken into the locker room.
Like... God damn.
With very, very few exceptions (ie. Vontaze Burfict), it's never a good look to celebrate an opposing player getting injured. If those were our fans cheering Jackson getting hurt, fuck them.
-
Not at all shocked Lamar got hurt
A running QB.
-
-
Something I noticed we had limited success with last week- running and throwing on outside zone.
Today its been inside and the pin/pull game. The play action isn't on wide zone either, which Baltimore took away last week. The ball action has been between the 1-4 hole.
-
-
I put 1 there and sent you 1 so you should be set if not i will send you my cell and go through that
-
Ravens secondary getting called FINALLY for holds and PIs
-
Did DPJ catch that?
-
Did DPJ catch that?
I thought his feet were up when he possessed the ball. But I’ll take it
-
-
We drafted JOK for Lamar
and Woods dialing up outside pressure and attacking the mesh point well done Joe..well done.
-
Juice and Baker not on the same page.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login