ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day thread
-
Did DPJ catch that?
I thought his feet were up when he possessed the ball. But I’ll take it
-
-
We drafted JOK for Lamar
and Woods dialing up outside pressure and attacking the mesh point well done Joe..well done.
-
Juice and Baker not on the same page.
-
-
What a horrible throw
-
Why are we afraid to run the ball
-
-
I’d be curious to hear them postgame on that one. Generally speaking, you put more trust on the QB putting the football where the route is supposed to be: either way exactly what we didn’t need.
-
-
I’d be curious to hear them postgame on that one. Generally speaking, you put more trust on the QB putting the football where the route is supposed to be: either way exactly what we didn’t need.
-
I don't know who was right/wrong on that pass.
Head being down walking off the field would lean Baker on that one, IMHO.
Won't know until I get the all-22. But with the DB high and outside, the only way to make that comeback viable is to get the corner to flip his hips inside - which Landry caused on his first move before breaking back out.
Nothing guaranteed until film is available though.
-
Get hunt and Chubb involved on the perimeter in the pass game.
-
That’s why we have Natson…someone asked and I answered
-
The youtube feed just got cut off
-
Baker... jesus Christ man.
-
-
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
-
-
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
The youtube feed just got cut off
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login