Scottish Hammer ...gone
-
Colquitt was doing a nice job. Perhaps they see him as a better fit also. A family man. As opposed to whatever the hammer is.
We should draft Cade York, LSU - kicker.
-
-
-
Colquitt was doing a nice job. Perhaps they see him as a better fit also. A family man. As opposed to whatever the hammer is.
We should draft Cade York, LSU - kicker.
-
Well THIS is an intriguing take on the situation... ?
I say because the hammer is always getting COVID. And it's only the punter...and he's not doing great anyway...and his fill in was doing fine. Do ya say bye to the covid factory and keep the family man?
-
Well THIS is an intriguing take on the situation... ?
I say because the hammer is always getting COVID. And it's only the punter...and he's not doing great anyway...and his fill in was doing fine. Do ya say bye to the covid factory and keep the family man?
I say because the hammer is always getting COVID. And it's only the punter...and he's not doing great anyway...and his fill in was doing fine. Do ya say bye to the covid factory and keep the family man?
I say bye because Colquit is far better at placing the ball deep behind the other team's 20 y.l. The hammer also outkicked his coverage too often without also placing it OOB so it was not returnable.
BTW look who stands at #2. Only the f'n Browns do this shit. https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/punts/2021/PRO/all/puntingaverageyards/desc
-
Well THIS is an intriguing take on the situation... ?
I say because the hammer is always getting COVID. And it's only the punter...and he's not doing great anyway...and his fill in was doing fine. Do ya say bye to the covid factory and keep the family man?
I say because the hammer is always getting COVID. And it's only the punter...and he's not doing great anyway...and his fill in was doing fine. Do ya say bye to the covid factory and keep the family man?
I have no idea what being a "family man" has to do with anything, but if the Browns thought he was putting himself and the team in jeopardy regarding his behavior and contracting Covid, then yes, ciao Hammer of Scottish descent...
-
I say draft the next Tom Tupa - so we can have our starting punter also be our backup QB, and pay him a punter salary! That would give us an extra roster spot for a competent lineman of some sort...
-
-
Hammer ? the parting kicker ? Did he party his way out of a good paying job and oh so close to locking up an NFL pension ?
I think he might have been a bit injured too something he might not want to talk about...... just sayin'.
Like all young Lad's n' Lasses... I don;t think he drank anymore than his fair share of his peers and colleagues... I thought he was a pretty good young kid.. Never thought of him as a trouble maker but certainly no angel.. He was a good young dude.. I hope he gets on ok...
-
Hammer ? the parting kicker ? Did he party his way out of a good paying job and oh so close to locking up an NFL pension ?
I think he might have been a bit injured too something he might not want to talk about...... just sayin'.
Like all young Lad's n' Lasses... I don;t think he drank anymore than his fair share of his peers and colleagues... I thought he was a pretty good young kid.. Never thought of him as a trouble maker but certainly no angel.. He was a good young dude.. I hope he gets on ok...
Like all young Lad's n' Lasses... I don;t think he drank anymore than his fair share of his peers and colleagues... I thought he was a pretty good young kid.. Never thought of him as a trouble maker but certainly no angel.. He was a good young dude.. I hope he gets on ok...
I think in bygone decades let's say before the 80s they used to party a LOT like it's 1999. I think that they are more scrutinized now than ever.
And nothing wrong with young guys and gals having fun.....god knows we did !
-
Hammer to Buffalo Bills PS as a FA... https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/former-browns-punter-jamie-gillan-to-sign-with-the-buffalo-bills
-
Hammer to Buffalo Bills PS as a FA... https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/former-browns-punter-jamie-gillan-to-sign-with-the-buffalo-bills
Hammer to Buffalo Bills PS as a FA... https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/former-browns-punter-jamie-gillan-to-sign-with-the-buffalo-bills
Good for him... Had to look it up, as a tenured practice squad guy Jamie will make $14,000 a week as long as he sticks. Pays the hotel bills. Yeah, they only get paid for 16 games max, but if you stretch that out to a year, it works out to over $700,000.
-
0-1 without the Scottish Hammer
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login