★ NFL WEEK 16 ★ Win or else, again • CLEVELAND +7½ at GB Saturday on FOX 4:30 ET Buck and Aikman
-
If the NFL is rigged, specifically against the Browns, then why do you guys continue to watch it?
If the NFL is rigged, specifically against the Browns, then why do you guys continue to watch it?
You can just stop watching disaster movie repeats.?
-
If the NFL is rigged, specifically against the Browns, then why do you guys continue to watch it?
Ha, talk to my Raiders buddy if you want to hear NFL hating on a franchise. It’s easier to agree then invite a conversation. Hahaha!!
Ha, talk to my Raiders buddy if you want to hear NFL hating on a franchise. It’s easier to agree then invite a conversation. Hahaha!!
Now if there was a team the NFL would want to screw over, it would be the Raiders. ?
-
far under appreciated in GB was this browns defensive effort...
We were honestly down 1 defensive starter at each position group. Under maned list of pressed into *starters? included groups of 2's/3's/4's...
DT- S. Day* T. Togiai
DE- P. Gustin J.Jackson* Odenigabo
LB- JOK * Taki Phillips
CB- Greedy* MJ Stewart*
S- G. Delpit* FS- R. LeCounte*
all saw serious snap count increases.. vs a Red hot A. Rogers at home
Tip cap to Joe Woods mid Dec.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/browns-defense-finally-coming-together
Myles Garrett.. Anybody ever played 4 quarters of football with a groin injury? +Add + this to the list of many including, the balls to stand up to his coaches for coasting on adjustments... Another reason why #95 is the DPOY...
Tough loss 24-22 in GB.... but we should not get away from the great efforts that were made to make this close... Jobs well done by many on both sides of the ball
-
far under appreciated in GB was this browns defensive effort...
We were honestly down 1 defensive starter at each position group. Under maned list of pressed into *starters? included groups of 2's/3's/4's...
DT- S. Day* T. Togiai
DE- P. Gustin J.Jackson* Odenigabo
LB- JOK * Taki Phillips
CB- Greedy* MJ Stewart*
S- G. Delpit* FS- R. LeCounte*
all saw serious snap count increases.. vs a Red hot A. Rogers at home
Tip cap to Joe Woods mid Dec.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/browns-defense-finally-coming-together
Myles Garrett.. Anybody ever played 4 quarters of football with a groin injury? +Add + this to the list of many including, the balls to stand up to his coaches for coasting on adjustments... Another reason why #95 is the DPOY...
Tough loss 24-22 in GB.... but we should not get away from the great efforts that were made to make this close... Jobs well done by many on both sides of the ball
far under appreciated in GB was this browns defensive effort...
We were honestly down 1 defensive starter at each position group. Under maned list of pressed into *starters? included groups of 2's/3's/4's...
DT- S. Day* T. Togiai
DE- P. Gustin J.Jackson* Odenigabo
LB- JOK * Taki Phillips
CB- Greedy* MJ Stewart*
S- G. Delpit* FS- R. LeCounte*
all saw serious snap count increases.. vs a Red hot A. Rogers at home
Tip cap to Joe Woods mid Dec.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/browns-defense-finally-coming-together
Myles Garrett.. Anybody ever played 4 quarters of football with a groin injury? +Add + this to the list of many including, the balls to stand up to his coaches for coasting on adjustments... Another reason why #95 is the DPOY...
Tough loss 24-22 in GB.... but we should not get away from the great efforts that were made to make this close... Jobs well done by many on both sides of the ball
The defense has served up 4 games, 5 if you count dominating KC for 2.5 quarters, that the offense just needed average production from.
3 of those 4 games, 17 points from the offense would have won us the day. The 5th just avoiding silly turnovers.
I won't count the NE game against the offense or defense. That was a complete undressing.
That has been the m.o. of the season for the overwhelming part. Turnovers spotty play.
I never played 4qtrs with a groin pull, but I did wrestle for a season with one and I remember just how damn painful it was.
Anywho - Joe Woods shouldn't be brought up again the rest of the season. Aside from playing with one arm against the Chargers, his name shouldn't have been dropped at all. Time has vindicated that much
-
far under appreciated in GB was this browns defensive effort...
We were honestly down 1 defensive starter at each position group. Under maned list of pressed into *starters? included groups of 2's/3's/4's...
DT- S. Day* T. Togiai
DE- P. Gustin J.Jackson* Odenigabo
LB- JOK * Taki Phillips
CB- Greedy* MJ Stewart*
S- G. Delpit* FS- R. LeCounte*
all saw serious snap count increases.. vs a Red hot A. Rogers at home
Tip cap to Joe Woods mid Dec.. https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/browns-defense-finally-coming-together
Myles Garrett.. Anybody ever played 4 quarters of football with a groin injury? +Add + this to the list of many including, the balls to stand up to his coaches for coasting on adjustments... Another reason why #95 is the DPOY...
Tough loss 24-22 in GB.... but we should not get away from the great efforts that were made to make this close... Jobs well done by many on both sides of the ball
The defense has served up 4 games, 5 if you count dominating KC for 2.5 quarters, that the offense just needed average production from.
3 of those 4 games, 17 points from the offense would have won us the day. The 5th just avoiding silly turnovers.
I won't count the NE game against the offense or defense. That was a complete undressing.
That has been the m.o. of the season for the overwhelming part. Turnovers spotty play.
I never played 4qtrs with a groin pull, but I did wrestle for a season with one and I remember just how damn painful it was.
Anywho - Joe Woods shouldn't be brought up again the rest of the season. Aside from playing with one arm against the Chargers, his name shouldn't have been dropped at all. Time has vindicated that much
The defense has served up 4 games, 5 if you count dominating KC for 2.5 quarters, that the offense just needed average production from.
3 of those 4 games, 17 points from the offense would have won us the day. The 5th just avoiding silly turnovers.
I won't count the NE game against the offense or defense. That was a complete undressing.
That has been the m.o. of the season for the overwhelming part. Turnovers spotty play.
I never played 4qtrs with a groin pull, but I did wrestle for a season with one and I remember just how damn painful it was.
Anywho - Joe Woods shouldn't be brought up again the rest of the season. Aside from playing with one arm against the Chargers, his name shouldn't have been dropped at all. Time has vindicated that much
Sorry out of all that I took this out… you pulled a groin wrestling? It is usually a sport that is rough on the knees, shoulders, elbows.
Joe seems to be more aggressive and he’s utilizing his personnel and their strengths better. I would say second half has been on the offense, play calling and special teams. First half of the year one side would go well while the other struggled.
-
The defense has served up 4 games, 5 if you count dominating KC for 2.5 quarters, that the offense just needed average production from.
3 of those 4 games, 17 points from the offense would have won us the day. The 5th just avoiding silly turnovers.
I won't count the NE game against the offense or defense. That was a complete undressing.
That has been the m.o. of the season for the overwhelming part. Turnovers spotty play.
I never played 4qtrs with a groin pull, but I did wrestle for a season with one and I remember just how damn painful it was.
Anywho - Joe Woods shouldn't be brought up again the rest of the season. Aside from playing with one arm against the Chargers, his name shouldn't have been dropped at all. Time has vindicated that much
Sorry out of all that I took this out… you pulled a groin wrestling? It is usually a sport that is rough on the knees, shoulders, elbows.
Joe seems to be more aggressive and he’s utilizing his personnel and their strengths better. I would say second half has been on the offense, play calling and special teams. First half of the year one side would go well while the other struggled.
Sorry out of all that I took this out… you pulled a groin wrestling? It is usually a sport that is rough on the knees, shoulders, elbows.
Joe seems to be more aggressive and he’s utilizing his personnel and their strengths better. I would say second half has been on the offense, play calling and special teams. First half of the year one side would go well while the other struggled.
Absolutely rough on the knee's. I had fluid build up on my left knee that I needed drained a couple times in season and once when sectionals were over.
Likely had a minor pull from the tail end of football season that was fully aggravated wrestling. I remember it clear as day too - wrestling a kid from Barberton at the Akron Firestone tourney. He went in for a single ankle pick, I sprawled and he caught just enough of my right leg to make me essentially do a half split. Immediate burning pain which gave way to feeling like somebody had kicked me square in the nuts and inner right thigh.
Lost in the 3rd period, wrestled through it to my next match. Won against a kid from Harvey then lost after that to a kid from... I want to say Mayfield? Can't remember much those last two matches from being in such discomfort. I just remember it being worse than my knee pain.
-
Sorry out of all that I took this out… you pulled a groin wrestling? It is usually a sport that is rough on the knees, shoulders, elbows.
Joe seems to be more aggressive and he’s utilizing his personnel and their strengths better. I would say second half has been on the offense, play calling and special teams. First half of the year one side would go well while the other struggled.
Absolutely rough on the knee's. I had fluid build up on my left knee that I needed drained a couple times in season and once when sectionals were over.
Likely had a minor pull from the tail end of football season that was fully aggravated wrestling. I remember it clear as day too - wrestling a kid from Barberton at the Akron Firestone tourney. He went in for a single ankle pick, I sprawled and he caught just enough of my right leg to make me essentially do a half split. Immediate burning pain which gave way to feeling like somebody had kicked me square in the nuts and inner right thigh.
Lost in the 3rd period, wrestled through it to my next match. Won against a kid from Harvey then lost after that to a kid from... I want to say Mayfield? Can't remember much those last two matches from being in such discomfort. I just remember it being worse than my knee pain.
Absolutely rough on the knee's. I had fluid build up on my left knee that I needed drained a couple times in season and once when sectionals were over.
Likely had a minor pull from the tail end of football season that was fully aggravated wrestling. I remember it clear as day too - wrestling a kid from Barberton at the Akron Firestone tourney. He went in for a single ankle pick, I sprawled and he caught just enough of my right leg to make me essentially do a half split. Immediate burning pain which gave way to feeling like somebody had kicked me square in the nuts and inner right thigh.
Lost in the 3rd period, wrestled through it to my next match. Won against a kid from Harvey then lost after that to a kid from... I want to say Mayfield? Can't remember much those last two matches from being in such discomfort. I just remember it being worse than my knee pain.
That will do it. No knee issues or dislocations for me, I have a bum shoulder though and had my ear drained when I coached wrestling (not when i competed (go figure).
Bill Dies Tournament? That was a good one back in the day you had (still have) Top Gun, Ironman, Brecksville Holiday among others. Not too many know that Northeast Ohio and Western PA…it is the best stretch of wrestling in country (Jersey and Central CA can stuff it). -
Absolutely rough on the knee's. I had fluid build up on my left knee that I needed drained a couple times in season and once when sectionals were over.
Likely had a minor pull from the tail end of football season that was fully aggravated wrestling. I remember it clear as day too - wrestling a kid from Barberton at the Akron Firestone tourney. He went in for a single ankle pick, I sprawled and he caught just enough of my right leg to make me essentially do a half split. Immediate burning pain which gave way to feeling like somebody had kicked me square in the nuts and inner right thigh.
Lost in the 3rd period, wrestled through it to my next match. Won against a kid from Harvey then lost after that to a kid from... I want to say Mayfield? Can't remember much those last two matches from being in such discomfort. I just remember it being worse than my knee pain.
That will do it. No knee issues or dislocations for me, I have a bum shoulder though and had my ear drained when I coached wrestling (not when i competed (go figure).
Bill Dies Tournament? That was a good one back in the day you had (still have) Top Gun, Ironman, Brecksville Holiday among others. Not too many know that Northeast Ohio and Western PA…it is the best stretch of wrestling in country (Jersey and Central CA can stuff it).That will do it. No knee issues or dislocations for me, I have a bum shoulder though and had my ear drained when I coached wrestling (not when i competed (go figure).
Bill Dies Tournament? That was a good one back in the day you had (still have) Top Gun, Ironman, Brecksville Holiday among others. Not too many know that Northeast Ohio and Western PA…it is the best stretch of wrestling in country (Jersey and Central CA can stuff it).Is it St. Ed's that dominates around here? I don't really follow high school wrestling much, even though it was what my high school was best at when I went there (Ravenna won the state championship in Div II wrestling my sophomore or junior year)...
-
That will do it. No knee issues or dislocations for me, I have a bum shoulder though and had my ear drained when I coached wrestling (not when i competed (go figure).
Bill Dies Tournament? That was a good one back in the day you had (still have) Top Gun, Ironman, Brecksville Holiday among others. Not too many know that Northeast Ohio and Western PA…it is the best stretch of wrestling in country (Jersey and Central CA can stuff it).Is it St. Ed's that dominates around here? I don't really follow high school wrestling much, even though it was what my high school was best at when I went there (Ravenna won the state championship in Div II wrestling my sophomore or junior year)...
Is it St. Ed's that dominates around here? I don't really follow high school wrestling much, even though it was what my high school was best at when I went there (Ravenna won the state championship in Div II wrestling my sophomore or junior year)...
I don’t follow it as much now but I think so. They still produce a lot of D1 college wrestlers Back in my time it was Walsh Jesuit and Eds
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login