The IMPOSSIBLE DRUM SOLO
-
Like guitarists, jazz drummers are better than rock drummers too.?
The GOAT...Buddy Rich.
There are many videos featuring reactions to this solo.
Drum teachers reaction:
Below this I posted the video of the solo alone if you'd rather just watch that.
The Impossible Drum Solo without interruption:
-
That's true. On the other hand I might question your assumption that jazz guitarists are the best. I would probably give that nod to prog rock and/or country.
WSS
-
Ok.. I'll show you guys impossible... Watch this... Virgil Donati is about as untouchable as they come.. This guy has taking drumming places BR could couldn't imagine and I love Buddy... This guy is an Alien... My two other faves are Vinnie Caliauta and Dave Weckl. Two other guys I really like are Toss Panos and Gary Novak
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login