facial jewelry
-
Sucks.
That is all.
WSS
-
Sucks.
That is all.
WSS
Sucks.
That is all.
WSS
If Myles took you on a Xmas shopping spree would you change your mind? LOL! ?
-
Sucks.
That is all.
WSS
If Myles took you on a Xmas shopping spree would you change your mind? LOL! ?
If Myles took you on a Xmas shopping spree would you change your mind? LOL! ?
ha
nope
I'm sure some very nice and wonderful people have nose or lip or even eyebrow rings or tattoos or whatever the f***. I still think they look like s***. Sorry.
WSS
-
If Myles took you on a Xmas shopping spree would you change your mind? LOL! ?
ha
nope
I'm sure some very nice and wonderful people have nose or lip or even eyebrow rings or tattoos or whatever the f***. I still think they look like s***. Sorry.
WSS
ha
nope
I'm sure some very nice and wonderful people have nose or lip or even eyebrow rings or tattoos or whatever the f***. I still think they look like s***. Sorry.
WSS
??
-
well Katy Perry pierced her nose...
so...
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
