10 best comedies of all time?
-
Absolutely subjective. No Animal House, no Stripes. And IMO Annie Hall should be number one. Annie Hall is one of the five or 10 best movies ever.
https://screenrant.com/afi-best-comedies-ever-made/
WSS
-
Never watched "Annie Hall" - woody allen was boring.
and "Some Like it Hot" , "the graduate", and "tootsie" were so stupid I quit watching
after a while.
The rest are funny.
I always loved "The Apple Dumpling Gang", "Maverick", and "Support Your Local Sheriff".....
-
-
Never watched "Annie Hall" - woody allen was boring.
and "Some Like it Hot" , "the graduate", and "tootsie" were so stupid I quit watching
after a while.
The rest are funny.
I always loved "The Apple Dumpling Gang", "Maverick", and "Support Your Local Sheriff".....
Never watched "Annie Hall" - woody allen was boring.
and "Some Like it Hot" , "the graduate", and "tootsie" were so stupid I quit watching
after a while.
The rest are funny.
I always loved "The Apple Dumpling Gang", "Maverick", and "Support Your Local Sheriff".....
I never thought Woody Allen's older comedies were very funny but I don't even consider Annie Hall as a true comedy even though it's based on some humor. It really is more insight into love relationships and life. Remember he did turn a corner halfway through his movie making career.
WSS
-
Never watched "Annie Hall" - woody allen was boring.
and "Some Like it Hot" , "the graduate", and "tootsie" were so stupid I quit watching
after a while.
The rest are funny.
I always loved "The Apple Dumpling Gang", "Maverick", and "Support Your Local Sheriff".....
I never thought Woody Allen's older comedies were very funny but I don't even consider Annie Hall as a true comedy even though it's based on some humor. It really is more insight into love relationships and life. Remember he did turn a corner halfway through his movie making career.
WSS
I never thought Woody Allen's older comedies were very funny but I don't even consider Annie Hall as a true comedy even though it's based on some humor. It really is more insight into love relationships and life. Remember he did turn a corner halfway through his movie making career.
WSS
The only Woody Allen movie that I thought was somewhat funny was "Sleeper"... The rest was pure shit...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login