We missed the playoffs Because of...
-
INJURIES through out the entire season, the key players that make this team run were sidelined for most of the season. Next man up didnt help much when your QB gets sacked 9 times in a game, and 4 times by one player. Dropped passes, and a host of every day stuf that goes on during the game.
-
Because we tried to play with a QB that was falling apart physically and mentally
-
Well FWIW.. Even Aaron Rodgers said "Get him some help" referring to Baker on the Manning Bros telecast.. Yeah Baker stunk.. But Higgins and the other cast of jackoffs didn't help...
And I'll just add... Shitpantski needs to go!
Isn't it just amazing nickers, that you can go from "Coach of the Year" to a pile of crap the next? Kevin is plain out smarting himself, and its starting to be pretty obvious.
Paul Brown had it right, and Stefanski is ignoring the obvious. If you're doing something (like running the ball) and the other team can't stop it, you just keep on doing it until they can. Your Shitpanski ignored our top rated rushing attack to let a crippled Baker almost single handedly lose the game for us. Don't know about you, but I'm pretty pissed off right about now.
If you're doing something (like running the ball) and the other team can't stop it, you just keep on doing it until they can. Your Shitpanski ignored our top rated rushing attack
I would like to point out here that Chubb had 11 carries for 26 yards. (and one breakaway run for 32 yards)
-
If you're doing something (like running the ball) and the other team can't stop it, you just keep on doing it until they can. Your Shitpanski ignored our top rated rushing attack
I would like to point out here that Chubb had 11 carries for 26 yards. (and one breakaway run for 32 yards)
I would like to point out here that Chubb had 11 carries for 26 yards. (and one breakaway run for 32 yards)
With a hurt qb trying to still win, and a wr group that can't get open very often....
defenses have been stuffing the los. I think that is why even screens don't work well many times.
-
Because the coach kept trying to win games, by throwing the ball, with a QB that wasn’t playing well enough to win games, by throwing the ball
Because the coach kept trying to win games, by throwing the ball, with a QB that wasn’t playing well enough to win games, by throwing the ball
Dorsey "the Football guy"almost everybody wanted in our FO thought we could teach height...
-
Because the coach kept trying to win games, by throwing the ball, with a QB that wasn’t playing well enough to win games, by throwing the ball
Dorsey "the Football guy"almost everybody wanted in our FO thought we could teach height...
Dorsey "the Football guy"almost everybody wanted in our FO thought we could teach height...
Before we drafted our QB (and perhaps again sooner than I thought), I was always saying, every draft year, "I want the tallest, biggest, QB with the strongest arm." Of course, he has to be able to make 'all the throws'. And if he can run like a gazelle, even better. - JJ Watt was making fun of little Baker after one of his pass swats.
-
I had my flag out all year. I came home today and it was laying in the road.
?i used to but with all the wind and rain it just destroys it
-
I had my flag out all year. I came home today and it was laying in the road.
?i used to but with all the wind and rain it just destroys it
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login