Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game Thread
-
Eli has Baker pegged. He's blind.
Eli has Baker pegged. He's blind.
Greise said he’s scared
-
Eli has Baker pegged. He's blind.
Eli has Baker pegged. He's blind.
Hopefully he's been pocketing all of the commercial money
-
Counts as a sack but Baker can’t read a defense….some of you will ask us to draft a lineman first round.
Counts as a sack but Baker can’t read a defense….some of you will ask us to draft a lineman first round.
Leal will now be in reach. LOL!?
-
Counts as a sack but Baker can’t read a defense….some of you will ask us to draft a lineman first round.
Counts as a sack but Baker can’t read a defense….some of you will ask us to draft a lineman first round.
He didn’t need to read the defense, there were 2 guys right infront of him, wideopen, and he didn’t throw it
-
Is this like Major League with Rick Vaughn and we just need to get Baker a pair of glasses and then he'll be awesome?
-
They are going to score on this driver
BOOK IT!!!!!!!
-
More stupid plays
-
Is this like Major League with Rick Vaughn and we just need to get Baker a pair of glasses and then he'll be awesome?
Is this like Major League with Rick Vaughn and we just need to get Baker a pair of glasses and then he'll be awesome?
And 6 inches of height
-
-
-
-
Green peeping the #2 vertical and carrying the #1 further up after the bump. Good play by the young CB.
-
-
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
-
This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason.
There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place.
-
This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason.
There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place.
This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason.
There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place.
....and a possible losing record.
-
1st half summary: Baker still blows, where is Chubb?, stupid penalties.
-
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
How dare you not blame Joe Woods.
Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.
-
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon.
I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon.
-
This defense does not deserve this poor offense.
If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon.
I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon.
If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon.
I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon.
When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login