Skip to content

Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game Thread

The Browns Board
375 33 10.0k
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Green peeping the #2 vertical and carrying the #1 further up after the bump.  Good play by the young CB.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    GREEN!!!! 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason. 

    There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place. 

  • This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason. 

    There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    This Browns organization has a lot, and I mean A LOT of soul searching to do this offseason. 

    There's a lot of talent on this roster, but we're going to finish in last place. 

    ....and a possible losing record. 

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    1st half summary: Baker still blows, where is Chubb?, stupid penalties.

  • This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    How dare you not blame Joe Woods.

    Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.

  • This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon. 

    I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon. 

    I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon. 

    I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon. 

    When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle. 

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    Stefanski is an idiot, not running the ball, called a TO around 30 sec mark. Wtf

  • Stefanski is an idiot, not running the ball, called a TO around 30 sec mark. Wtf

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @falcon7 said:

    Stefanski is an idiot, not running the ball, called a TO around 30 sec mark. Wtf

    We have no identity. Our offense literally has no idea who or what they are. Last year we ran the ball and play actioned (very, very well I might add) off of that.... every week, no matter the team, no matter the scheme. This year? Pure pass happy shit. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    This defense does not deserve this poor offense.

    How dare you not blame Joe Woods.

    Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    How dare you not blame Joe Woods.

    Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.

    He’s gotten better but he had some brain farts early to early midseason and there were some rough times.  He’s gotten aggressive and creative at the right times. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If you would have told me that entering into the end of the season that the defense would allow a little over 21 points a game, I would have had a hard-on the size of a station wagon. 

    I'm talking an old, big as a boat, 7 miles to the gallon Family Truckster station wagon. 

    When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle. 

    Mercifully this season is 6 quarters from being done. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How dare you not blame Joe Woods.

    Oh wait, I've also been saying that all year as well.

    He’s gotten better but he had some brain farts early to early midseason and there were some rough times.  He’s gotten aggressive and creative at the right times. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    He’s gotten better but he had some brain farts early to early midseason and there were some rough times.  He’s gotten aggressive and creative at the right times. 

    He had a defense that had a ton of new players, who were in and out of the starting lineup with consistency in the first half of the season.

    Once things settled down, this defense has been pretty damn good. 

  • @d-bone said:

    When I think back to all of the pre-season hype by the media and fans I literally giggle. 

    Mercifully this season is 6 quarters from being done. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Mercifully this season is 6 quarters from being done. 

    You buried the lead........ only 5 days until the Supercross Opener!!

    A1 baby... Google it. 

  • Baker completed his second pass!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Baker completed his second pass!

    And the peanut gallery cheers!!! And one completion to the other team, when he has Njoku wide open underneath.  

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You can't take a sack there Baker jesus

    God, he has two guys wide open, and can't see them. Sack... And don't call that a coverage sack either

    @browns149 said:

    2 guys wide open and he doesn’t throw it

    You noticed that too... 

    Regarding Baker's performance today...   He has hit rock bottom and starting to dig...   If Stefanski still trots out this sub street FA performance so far by Baker, I question his sanity.   Back to the game... I have plenty of wine on tap.  Looks like I'm going to need it as the Browns piss away another game that they could easily win. The Steelers aren't playing all that great either. If I'm Garret.. I break Baker's leg on the sidelines to put him out of his misery.  

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Baker completed his second pass!

    And the peanut gallery cheers!!! And one completion to the other team, when he has Njoku wide open underneath.  

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You can't take a sack there Baker jesus

    God, he has two guys wide open, and can't see them. Sack... And don't call that a coverage sack either

    @browns149 said:

    2 guys wide open and he doesn’t throw it

    You noticed that too... 

    Regarding Baker's performance today...   He has hit rock bottom and starting to dig...   If Stefanski still trots out this sub street FA performance so far by Baker, I question his sanity.   Back to the game... I have plenty of wine on tap.  Looks like I'm going to need it as the Browns piss away another game that they could easily win. The Steelers aren't playing all that great either. If I'm Garret.. I break Baker's leg on the sidelines to put him out of his misery.  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding Baker's performance today...   He has hit rock bottom and starting to dig... 

    THAT is funny.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Baker you dumb f**k

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    11.gif.c2a6030cd50a2031a5d4b5c52b5d4b9a.gif

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    sack